SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#323910 - 05/10/11 09:14 PM Roland people - We need your help!!!!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
If you want to sell the BK7m to the masses, you may want to read this:

http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthread...istening#UNREAD

#324005 - 05/11/11 05:59 PM Re: Roland people - We need your help!!!! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
The best, best way I can use this module is as a LH bass tone a very usable drum machine with my Nord Electro3, which can't split on it's own.
If more parameters were saved in performances, and the OTS were writable, it'd be a great little rig addition. As it stand - it's just a tad clumsy in a live rig. Too many things need to be reset each time and some things are impossible....like locking out the style change when changing a performance. C'mon .... it's 2011!

#433785 - 07/02/17 07:16 PM Re: Roland people - We need your help!!!! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Melodious Offline

Loc: Florida
Why has nobody responded to this post since 2011?????

#433817 - 07/03/17 09:48 AM Re: Roland people - We need your help!!!! [Re: Melodious]
TedS Offline

Loc: North Texas, USA
Good question... were the original poster's complaints resolved in an OS update? I know there's a trick to saving style settings as part of a performance. On the whole the BK-7m is a good piece of gear. All of the BKs suffered from limitations related to saving / backing up settings. AND a lack of quality control, software support, and unresolved bugs. It's like Roland abandoned them and moved on to the next thing (EA-7?)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online