SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#433117 - 06/19/17 06:33 AM Re: How much is music part of your life? [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By DonM

I like the keyboard I have, not interested in anything different.

lol thats what you said before the Audya was demoed at the jam hahah
coffee

#433126 - 06/19/17 08:23 AM Re: How much is music part of your life? [Re: hammer]
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
for me its a sad story... i have many gigs in the past alone and with artist in Belgium also have had in the past different concerts with many artist in dubay, Jordanie, germany,...but since 2011 it's gone... and now i want my music live back its back in my heart the music.. i hope it's go well.. maybe i needed this time for thinking about my live...
best regards,

notlos

i miss here many people like scottyee, chicco and also i'm deep sad about a good friend here in the past "dreamer" RIP mate !!

#433134 - 06/19/17 01:13 PM Re: How much is music part of your life? [Re: DonM]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By DonM
not interested in anything different.
Same goes for the wife! smile

Hey! Just trying to help smile.

chas

#433191 - 06/20/17 12:55 PM Re: How much is music part of your life? [Re: hammer]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By hammer
Have you ever thought what your life would be without music?
Deane

That's something I really DO NOT want to think about ... My life is what it is BECAUSE of music ... there was always music playing in our house ... my parents loved to go to 'clubs' to hear bands ... my mother had a GREAT voice and would never hesitate to get up to sing ...seems everyone in my mom's family sang - all 8 kids - I had an uncle who played piano, and another who along with my grandfather played accordion ... I started taking accordion lessons at the age of 13 years ... I met my wife of almost 54 years at the accordion studio ... as I said in another thread, I played in a band with the same 5 guys for 26 years before relocating to RI ... having lost that 'security blanket', I did not play professionally for 7 years ... I KNEW something was missing, and finally got 'out there' again ...I am still playing today, and intend to do so as long as I can ... when the time comes that I can no longer play, I hope I will still be 'with it' enough to listen to and appreciate great music ...

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online