#433166 - 06/20/17 12:37 AM Re: how to convert youtube to mp3 ? [Re: DonM]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By DonM
http://www.youtube-mp3.org
I have used this one for a long time.

I use this one as well.

#433170 - 06/20/17 05:15 AM Re: how to convert youtube to mp3 ? [Re: Scott Langholff]
MacAllcock Offline

Loc: Preston, Lancashire, England
I'm using "HD Downloader" on my Android phone. It's a bit advert heavy but usually works quite well and can download to a location of your choice in MP3 or various video formats. Problem is I've just done a search of Google Play looking for an app of this name with the correct logo (red background with white circle containing solid single down arrow pointing to a tray)(grphics very similar to the logo on this page https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.turbo.videodownloader but this is not the same app) and cannot find it at all! It might have been on my phone at the start which suggests it comes with Android. My phone is a UK provider "own brand" (EE "Harrier", made by Benq) with a pretty much standard install of Android 5.x.

On my PC I use a 2 stage process, firstly get the video using "Youtube Downloader HD" which is all over the place including http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Download-Managers/Youtube-Downloader-HD.shtml and then use WinFF to convert to a suitable format. WinFF also on SoftPedia http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Encoders-Converter-DIVX-Related/WinFF.shtml

#433173 - 06/20/17 06:05 AM Re: how to convert youtube to mp3 ? [Re: Scott Langholff]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
All2MP3 is jus fine. Been using it for over 5 years wth absolutely no issues.

Deane

#433193 - 06/20/17 01:10 PM Re: how to convert youtube to mp3 ? [Re: Scott Langholff]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By Scott Langholff
Originally Posted By DonM
Originally Posted By btweengigs
That one hasn't worked for me in over a year. Message says it is out of my jurisdiction.

That's odd. I use it often. I just tried it and it worked fine!

Interesting, that's the one I have used for years and I get the same message about out of my jurisdiction. Maybe it's a Florida thing.

I used it all the time also, but a while ago I started getting the 'out of jurisdiction' message ... it's not just a Florida thing ...

#433195 - 06/20/17 01:15 PM Re: how to convert youtube to mp3 ? [Re: hammer]
tony mads usa Offline

Originally Posted By hammer
All2MP3 is jus fine. Been using it for over 5 years wth absolutely no issues.

Deane

Does the all2mp3 software have to be downloaded onto my PC?

#433196 - 06/20/17 01:21 PM Re: how to convert youtube to mp3 ? [Re: Scott Langholff]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I just went to YouTube, picked a Jerry Lee Lewis song, and downloaded it just fine with YOUTUBETOMP3 converter. Very strange that some are not able to use it.

#433198 - 06/20/17 01:42 PM Re: how to convert youtube to mp3 ? [Re: Scott Langholff]
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
I use, on a Mac, a tool called "YTD" (YouTube Downloader). Be careful where you download it from thought, I had a version of this install some spamware once ... luckily it was the kind that I know how to remove on a Mac.

I don't have/know the exact "correct" site at the moment (I'm away from my computer)

Jim

#433202 - 06/20/17 03:26 PM Re: how to convert youtube to mp3 ? [Re: Scott Langholff]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Yes, Tony. It is a separate program and can be used to convert several formats to MP3s. Wondershare works really nice for downloading the youtube video which can then be converted to the MP3. I usually don't keep the video.

Deane

#433204 - 06/20/17 03:52 PM Re: how to convert youtube to mp3 ? [Re: hammer]
tony mads usa Offline

Deanne is this the website you use:
https://www.tresrrr.com/products-for-windows/all2mp3-for-windows/
Don't know if it was a coincidence, but I got a warning that a threat was detected and removed as I was starting to allow it to exe so I halted the D/L ...

#433205 - 06/20/17 04:20 PM Re: how to convert youtube to mp3 ? [Re: tony mads usa]
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Originally Posted By tony mads usa

Don't know if it was a coincidence, but I got a warning that a threat was detected and removed as I was starting to allow it to exe so I halted the D/L ...

Same here on an iMac.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online