SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#432757 - 06/09/17 11:14 AM Tribute to Tom and George
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hello,

I making a classic suite at this moment, this is the intro on the "ouverture" to tribute two great composers Antonio (Tom) Carlos Jobim and George Gerschwin. I have in the intro the influence of the two caractisized, give your comment about pro/contra every feedback is welcome !
best regards, Notlos
Belgium

specs:
made on yamaha with sounds : string bank: Tutti sound and violins afterwards registration on yamaha keyboard.

https://soundcloud.com/herazilroject/tribute-to-tom-and-georgeouverture-intro

#432763 - 06/09/17 01:16 PM Re: Tribute to Tom and George [Re: notlos]
Dnj Offline

Fantastic clap Yamaha sounds are top notch and your arrangement & playing really makes it all come together and shine wonderfully thank you for sharing it brightened my day. Toms & George would certainly be very proud Bravo!

#432766 - 06/09/17 01:53 PM Re: Tribute to Tom and George [Re: notlos]
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Thx Dnj !

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online