SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#43237 - 02/13/03 07:07 AM Re: KN7000 Songs from Alex Green
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Dear Forum Members;

Thank you all so very much for your kind words. It is greatly appreciated.

Before Bill's Post I already received a number of emails thanking me for my songs. I emailed each person back and thanked them for their comments.

I myself for the most part am guilty of not responding to the many great songs and styles posted on this forum.
The songs that I am sending in is a small token on my part of saying thank you.

I also want to thank Bill Forrest. The kindest and most caring person I know and a truly great moderator for sending these songs to us. Songs like Larry Gosmeyers who works hard layering his songs for that full rich sound . Beautiful music.

Bill's 20 for 1 songs were a joy. I just wish more of us would send in their songs for there is a lot of talent out there and we can learn and enjoy from each other.

Again members , Many Thanks.
Alex
"Play Music Every Day"
[Jeff Mazza"]

#43238 - 02/13/03 09:07 AM Re: KN7000 Songs from Alex Green
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Hey BEBOP! I thought I had acknowledged receipt of the great songs you ZIPped out to us. But, if for some reason, I have inadvertently NOT done so, I want to publicly thank you for your work in collecting and ZIPping them to us and, of course, to Alex for creating them in the first place! You guys are "legend" here on the Forum and perhaps we don't always tell you often enough! So consider it said!

Ted

#43239 - 02/13/03 11:19 AM Re: KN7000 Songs from Alex Green
manorcourt1991 Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hi Alex,

My humble apologies also. Due to a technical problem I had not been able to transfer these to a floppy and play them immediately I received them and they slipped my mind. However that is no excuse and thanks to Bill's timely reminder I have now listened to them with great pleasure. I also very much enjoyed the earlier latin set. I wish I had your abilities. What a wonderful forum this is where we can share ideas and be able to listen to the work of so many talented people. Thanks Alex for the great songs and also a special thnks to Bill for all the work he does for this forum.

Cheers
Len C.

#43240 - 02/13/03 11:21 AM Re: KN7000 Songs from Alex Green
Ad Rouw Offline

Loc: Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Thank you, thank you both, thank you all.

Ad

#43241 - 02/13/03 11:45 AM Re: KN7000 Songs from Alex Green
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
... as a kn6000 player, I feel left out ...
t.

Well, Tony I very recently sent you 20 songs for the KN6000 recorded by Larry Gosmeyer. I guess you forgot. I hope you didn't forget to thank Larry for his work and sharing.
I have yet to receive even one song from you to share with the several hundred people on the Technics email lists even though you state you are a professional musician so certainly you have the capability to share even if not the inclination.
I am reasonable sure you also received the 13 volumes of the 20 for 1 songs, a total of about 260 songs and styles.
Feel free to send some songs to share with our Technics email list. I will be more then happy to forward them to all, as I am sure they would be happy to hear your music and talent.
Best to you
Bebop

#43242 - 02/13/03 12:28 PM Re: KN7000 Songs from Alex Green
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
WOW !!! ... A public 'throwing of the gauntlet' ... ... my comment was in reference to the new kn 7000 songs...
I do believe I sent Larry a 'thank you' from my home computer ... but I will be certain to check that ... he does have great arrangements of some beautiful songs... I have often thought about recording some stuff for critique by my fellow techies, but obviously have yet to do so... I guess it's that fear of recording some of those 'clinkers' for posterity ...
However, I will take up the challenge in the near future... If not before, then during recuperation from my upcoming surgery (Mar6)
Aside from my playing, my next biggest lack of expertise is in the computer area ... I've got a real 'dinosaur' of a home computer that keeps telling me it's almost out of disk space ... If I do an 'Easy Record' on the kn6, can I just 'zip' it and then send it to you Bill?
thnx,
t.

#43243 - 02/13/03 02:30 PM Re: KN7000 Songs from Alex Green
Brian Goodison Offline

Loc: Bridlington. East Yorkshire.En...
Hi Bill.

I havn't downloaded the files as yet but thanks to you and Alex in advance for all the good work you do for us all.

Regards

Brian :0 :0 :0 :0

#43244 - 02/13/03 02:48 PM Re: KN7000 Songs from Alex Green
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
WOW !!! ... A public 'throwing of the gauntlet' ... ... my comment was in reference to the new kn 7000 songs...
I do believe I sent Larry a 'thank you' from my home computer ... but I will be certain to check that ... he does have great arrangements of some beautiful songs... I have often thought about recording some stuff for critique by my fellow techies, but obviously have yet to do so... I guess it's that fear of recording some of those 'clinkers' for posterity ...
However, I will take up the challenge in the near future... If not before, then during recuperation from my upcoming surgery (Mar6)
Aside from my playing, my next biggest lack of expertise is in the computer area ... I've got a real 'dinosaur' of a home computer that keeps telling me it's almost out of disk space ... If I do an 'Easy Record' on the kn6, can I just 'zip' it and then send it to you Bill?
thnx,
t.

Hey Tony,
Just zip it up and mail it to me. I will do the rest. I am sure everyone will be truly happy to hear your music as I know your public at your gigs are. I will be back from the Beach Feb 23 so you got 10 whole days to get it to me. Just think if you record a song a day you would have half a disc full for us on my return.
I BE LQQKING.
Everyone Please remember to be Praying for Tony to have a successful surgery and healing in the near future. Be sure to include Frank Bez also.
It is my hope that more of you will send me your songs to share with our members. We are all at some stage of learning and none of us are perfect so don't be concerned about how well you do but only that you do do
Best to you all,
Bebop

#43245 - 02/14/03 07:40 AM Re: KN7000 Songs from Alex Green
BEBOP Offline

Thank you to all you wonderful people for your kind words.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU.
MAKE MUSIC
MAKE LOVE
MAKE MUCH HAPPINESS ALL AROUND YOU
BEBOP

#43246 - 02/14/03 09:13 AM Re: KN7000 Songs from Alex Green
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
I always thank the artists that share their music through emails. But to make it offical with the SythZone...Thank You All

It truly is a wonderful gesture for all of you to share your style of music . On occasion, I have even asked for a specific song, and within hours, I have recieved that song.

So once again ...A BIG THANK YOU !

Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online