SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#431780 - 05/15/17 05:56 PM Re: Transposer [Re: ]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Donny, Carol refuses to live aboard the boat, so she may just come down for a visit, but not for the entire winter. Me, I love living aboard the boat/yacht, but I'm insane, at least that's how she looks at it. wink The kids think dads a pretty cool dude, though.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#431797 - 05/16/17 10:33 AM Re: Transposer [Re: ]
Steve A Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Don't know what I would do without the transposer for keyboards, & tuning down my acoustic guitar & having a CAPO handy....

I could care less about the purist opinions'....As long as I can do what I need on stage & the audience loves the music it means nothing to me what others opinions are...

It's all about the end result

#431801 - 05/16/17 12:21 PM Re: Transposer [Re: Steve A]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By Steve A
Don't know what I would do without the transposer for keyboards, & tuning down my acoustic guitar & having a CAPO handy....

I could care less about the purist opinions'....As long as I can do what I need on stage & the audience loves the music it means nothing to me what others opinions are...

Hmmmm, just curious; what did you do 'back in the day' before transpose buttons?

chas

#431802 - 05/16/17 12:44 PM Re: Transposer [Re: ]
Dnj Offline

Who invented the guitar capo?
There is no record of who invented the capo, although Giovanni Battista Doni of Italy was the first to record the term in 1640. And James Ashborn of America was the the first to apply for a capo-related patent in 1850.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transposing_piano

#431804 - 05/16/17 12:49 PM Re: Transposer [Re: cgiles]
Steve A Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Originally Posted By cgiles

Hmmmm, just curious; what did you do 'back in the day' before transpose buttons?

chas

I wasn't as good organ

#431806 - 05/16/17 03:08 PM Re: Transposer [Re: Steve A]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA

I wasn't as good organ

smile smile smile

Ha ha, good answer. We should all be so honest smile.

chas

#431807 - 05/16/17 03:52 PM Re: Transposer [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles

chas

you never miss what you dont have just sayin... coffee

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online