SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#431864 - 05/18/17 03:26 PM Re: New Yamaha GENOS older style compatable or not? [Re: cgiles]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By cgiles
Originally Posted By Dnj

remember the story of Samson & Goliath....just sayin'

No, but I'd like to hear it. Must have been before Goliath ran into David.

smile smile

chas

David ran off with Delilah! That was before Tom Jones.

#431865 - 05/18/17 03:31 PM Re: New Yamaha GENOS older style compatable or not? [Re: Dnj]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

#431866 - 05/18/17 03:46 PM Re: New Yamaha GENOS older style compatable or not? [Re: DonM]
124 Offline

Originally Posted By DonM
Originally Posted By Dnj

smile smile

chas

David ran off with Delilah! That was before Tom Jones.

Before George Jones, even. smile

#431868 - 05/18/17 03:51 PM Re: New Yamaha GENOS older style compatable or not? [Re: Dnj]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Alternate facts? Oops, scratch that.
smile
chas

#431869 - 05/18/17 04:46 PM Re: New Yamaha GENOS older style compatable or not? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
smile Actually, there was a Samson and Goliath story, but they were TV cartoon characters if I recall. Donny, maybe you are thinking about Samson and Delilah, the mythical biblical characters.

As for the keys and vocal processor, Donny, as I stated above, if Yamaha tried to please everyone, including YOU, they would soon be out of business. I, for one, have always been very happy with every keyboard I've owned, and at the time, would not have changed a thing. When they came out with new stuff, I frequently kept using what I had because it was working just fine and continued to make money.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#431870 - 05/18/17 05:03 PM Re: New Yamaha GENOS older style compatable or not? [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Donny, aren't you contradicting the whole theme of your post. First you ask everyone to speculate and then conclude with "wait and see with no speculation". Which is it.....or is this just for the sake of conversation?
smile

chas

all I know for sure at this point is this Honey Jack is dam good lol

#431871 - 05/18/17 05:06 PM Re: New Yamaha GENOS older style compatable or not? [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

eg: Goliath (Yamaha) of Gath is a Bible character described as a giant Philistine warrior defeated in one version by the young David (Korg, Roland, Ketron etc,) the future king of the Israelites.....

#431872 - 05/18/17 05:08 PM Re: New Yamaha GENOS older style compatable or not? [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

eg: Goliath (Yamaha) of Gath is a Bible character described as a giant Philistine warrior defeated in one version by the young David (Korg, Roland, Ketron etc,) the future king of the Israelites.....

#431873 - 05/18/17 05:08 PM Re: New Yamaha GENOS older style compatable or not? [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj

smile smile

chas

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges%2016

#431875 - 05/18/17 06:15 PM Re: New Yamaha GENOS older style compatable or not? [Re: Dnj]
J. Larry Offline

Loc: University, MS 38677 USA
During this time of wait and see, along with all kinds of speculations----who will find out and break the first definitive news about a new Yamaha arranger that’s on the way? Will it be an official announcement from Yamaha? Something a dealer has seen and heard and posted about it? A whistle blower? Which continent will hear and see it first, before it spreads throughout the web? There could be speculation about all of this. And, who’s going to remember this 2017 sequence of events, timelines, etc., for the next time around, if such happens?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online