SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#43078 - 11/01/05 10:10 AM Audio files
Brian Barton Offline

Loc: UK
Can anyone explain how to transfer recordings made with the Audio Recorder on the PC to the SD audio player on the Kn7000.
A long time ago I recorded some songs with vocals, and they are on my SD card and they play when I select SD Audio play on the keyboard. I can't remember how I did this,
I have recorded more songs with vocals and saved them the PC and I have tried all methods that I can think of to tranfer them to the keyboard with no luck.
Brian Barton.

#43079 - 11/01/05 12:58 PM Re: Audio files
technicsplayer Offline

you already have wave files recorded. Open the Jukebox program, switch to PC, press Convert, click Browse to get to your files, tick the ones you want, name a new playlist in the "to be created" box, click Start, wait for bar graphs to end.
At this stage you can re-order the playlist by simple dragging, and Details/Edit can enter song and artist information if you so wish.
Now with the SD in the reader click Checkout, select your playlist, tick the tracks you want or click Select All on a playlist to choose everything and transfer the playlist name to the SD playlist name, click Start and OK at end.
Done.

#43080 - 11/02/05 03:37 AM Re: Audio files
Brian Barton Offline

Loc: UK
[QUOTE]Originally posted by technicsplayer:
you already have wave files recorded. Open the Jukebox program, switch to PC, press Convert, click Browse to get to your files, tick the ones you want, name a new playlist in the "to be created" box, click Start, wait for bar graphs to end.
At this stage you can re-order the playlist by simple dragging, and Details/Edit can enter song and artist information if you so wish.
Now with the SD in the reader click Checkout, select your playlist, tick the tracks you want or click Select All on a playlist to choose everything and transfer the playlist name to the SD playlist name, click Start and OK at end.
Done.
[/Q

Thank you very much for your very quick reply. Files are now on the KN7000 with no probs. What would we do without you.
Thanks again
Brian

#43081 - 11/02/05 05:10 AM Re: Audio files
technicsplayer Offline

you're welcome

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online