SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#43053 - 09/30/03 04:41 PM Re: Vocalizer??
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
John C., I’m really surprised at you. You say you know that a company that can produce a keyboard like the KN 7000 can create a vocalizer that would more than satisfy our needs, so why have they chosen not to do so? You say your not interested in talking about the quality of the vocalizer in the Technics keyboard, I only wish to understand, to satisfy my curiosity, to put the subject away with a little logic. There has to be a reason, the company chose not to do it why? Is there a place that could/would give me this answer?

John, i’m not too smart but I have found that the company that makes the product usually knows why they choose to do the things they do and would certainly know the answer. Why not ask? Call them! Why not send them a letter. An E-mail would be quick. Us guys only use em and don’t make em. You only get crap from the tale end so why ask us, go to the top end. That’s where you will find the brains of the outfit.

You say the reason will not cure the vocalizer problem. Good thinking John. R&D would be more logical. Now you say knowing their reason might put it to rest. Now John, come on. You know how much fun you just had digging it up again. Also do you want to spoil all the fun of some of the other guys too, who like to dig up the trash. Be considerate of these folks for instance like Uncle Dave who salivates when he hears vocalizer and KN in the same sentence and never fails to contribute. Putting it to rest is not too popular it seems to me. Besides if they ever fixed it there would always be a scramble to find something else. Sorry Dave but it was too much fun.

Grandpa Doug

#43054 - 10/01/03 08:11 AM Re: Vocalizer??
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Good thought UD, Higher up, call/write the company. Sometimes I get to invloved to think clearly.

Thanks, John C.

#43055 - 10/01/03 09:54 AM Re: Vocalizer??
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny how you can . . . . . .
UD is the Chocolate and Vanilla guy. GD is the good thought guy.

Grandpa Doug

#43056 - 10/01/03 11:17 AM Re: Vocalizer??
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
UD is just the answer guy. Sometimes they are even the right answer !

#43057 - 10/01/03 06:42 PM Re: Vocalizer??
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Maybe Doug has a point. I do tend to perk up when I hear talk of areas that are particularly offensive to my ears, and yet still get lots of attention from less educated buyers. Harmony is not for everyone, but for everyone that USES it ..... it's a waste to buy a substandard product, because you'll only have to get a better one anyway.

I treat this place as an extension of my old retail shop, where people came for answers and recommendations about the best gear for a particular job. I thrive on the hunt, and I enjoy passing on helpful info about tools that make life easier and more pleasant to listen to.
So Sue me.
I hate the mic section on the kn series.
I hate the keys on the psr series.
I hate the polyphony allocation on the Ketron stuff.

I also LOVE the sounds on all of the above products, and each - in their own way - has features that are truly wonderful. I just like to lay all my cards on the table at once. No guess work. No bluffing. Deal the cards, and play the hand.
Whenever I chime in redundantly, it's because I am trying to help someone avoid a mistake again. Again.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online