SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#43040 - 10/16/02 07:02 AM Playing the K7 without having sheetmusic??
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi, fidling around with my keyboard and exploring the multimedia features I created a 'song' using the possibities of the great display and images.
I'm an 'house, garden and kitchen keyboardplayer'(=an dutch expression ) and can't play songs 'out of heart/head?'. I must usely have a musicsheet in front of me.
So, this fact inspirated me to construct this 'song'.
I assure you , it's a rather simple musicpiece (Morning Mood from E.Grieg), you can use the properly presets of the K7 and you can play it without 'having a musicsheet' .
Curious, you're welcome on my homepage (see the profile-button for the adress) and you can find it under the 'synthzone'-button(in the right frame) and than KN7000 (in the left frame).
I made it with a big wink to stimulate the creativity (allthougt there is a lot of that in this forum). Have fun,
best regards
Cees.

[This message has been edited by cees (edited 10-16-2002).]

#43041 - 10/18/02 02:22 AM Re: Playing the K7 without having sheetmusic??
waterschip Offline

Loc: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Hi,

I understand that you always have to play along with the sequencer (the track with the marks to change the screen)

Maybe a dum question. Is it possible to make let's say a wallpaper from the musicsheet. Put that on the screen save it with all your other settings in a pm. For the next pm you put the next page (wallpaper) of the musicpiece and save it again and so on.
Then you aren't stuck at the sequencer. You can switch back and forwards.

rgds.
Wim

[This message has been edited by waterschip (edited 10-18-2002).]

#43042 - 10/20/02 01:58 PM Re: Playing the K7 without having sheetmusic??
kozykeys Offline

Loc: york england
This is really good with a bit of extra software in the 7000 it would be possible to keep all the sheet music on an sd card or cd rom as the keyboard will transpose any key of written music would do i think this marks the beginning of an era and goodbye to the badly designed music stands on most ot todays keyboards and sadly printed music books . I truly think this idea has really great potential for those of us who use the
dots.
It was shown today at the north of the gap meeting,and i said what i am saying to you now to the technics boys and they seemed interested

[This message has been edited by kozykeys (edited 10-20-2002).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online