SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#430405 - 04/04/17 01:42 PM Re: To our 'Southern' SZ friends [Re: cgiles]
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I need to apologize, I made light of the weather before I found out how bad were being hit.

My wife and I stayed at home for two hurricanes here in Florida, it was freighting.

John C.

#430410 - 04/04/17 03:19 PM Re: To our 'Southern' SZ friends [Re: DonM]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By DonM
Climate has been changing steadily for millions of years and will continue to do so!

True, and people have also been dying for millions of years (and will continue to do so), but that doesn't mean I want to speed up the process (especially for myself smile ). As far as 'millions of years', it's highly unlikely that we (humans) will still be around. .....which begs the question; if the planet and/or it's inhabitants are no longer in existence in a few million years due to some cataclysmic event (asteroid collision, solar super storm, black hole encounter, global nuclear war, etc.), will those of us that made it to 'Heaven' (or the other place) still be around? will they still remember earth as it was when they departed it (several million years ago)? will the Audya finally be completely debugged before the end comes? Will anyone live to see the day when the JAZZ Music Awards will have replaced the Country Music Awards (I doubt if even God can see THAT far ahead)? Well you get the drift; lots of unanswered questions. Oh well.

chas

#430411 - 04/04/17 04:29 PM Re: To our 'Southern' SZ friends [Re: tony mads usa]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
HA, HA!

R

#430412 - 04/04/17 04:40 PM Re: To our 'Southern' SZ friends [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Chas, in the grand scheme of life, you and I will be gone in the blink of an eye. No worries. wink

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online