SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#429895 - 03/15/17 10:42 AM Re: OT: Very Disappointed ... [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Needed to wear golf shoes to walk up my driveway today to go to the mailbox. The thermometer on the door reads 33 degrees and that will be today's high temperature. Where in the Hell is Al Gore and his damned Global Warming when you need them? wink

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#429898 - 03/15/17 12:11 PM Re: OT: Very Disappointed ... [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Where in the Hell is Al Gore and his damned Global Warming when you need them? wink

Gary cool

He's resting up after giving you all that 70 degree weather in February smile.

chas

#429900 - 03/15/17 12:44 PM Re: OT: Very Disappointed ... [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I talked with Don Mason earlier today, and as usual, learned something new. He was freezing his butt off because the temperature in northeastern LA was just 48 degrees today, and that the golf shoes I own are no longer permitted on golf courses. I have the old style with metal spikes, which the greens keepers claim damages the greens. Now, the spikes are soft plastic or rubber to prevent them from digging into the turf. If I would have been using them to get the mail this morning, I would have never made it to the mailbox, or even off my front porch steps. OUCH!

Sure wish they still allowed steel spiked tires. They were the best thing since sliced bread in snow and ice. Damaged the roadways they claimed and the EPA outlawed them. I wonder why they never outlawed tire chains? Hmmmmmm! wink

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online