SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#429647 - 03/08/17 03:03 PM Re: Things are looking up... [Re: travlin'easy]
Mikem Offline

Loc: Quebec, Canada
I'm happy you're feeling better! I was concerned when you mentioned a short while back that you needed oxygen in order to breathe. Have fun in the sun. The Spring-like weather is sure to do you good. smile

#429650 - 03/08/17 06:38 PM Re: Things are looking up... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I got up to the boat today, climbed up a 12 foot ladder to get aboard, opened the hatches and allowed some of that nice warm air to circulate. Then I sat in the helm seat, closed my eyes, and day dreamed about what's in store for the boat and I in just about 6 more weeks.

Anyone that has the desire to go sailing is more than welcome aboard. Bring your wife, girlfriend, or both, I'll supply the food and the bar will be fully stocked. It's a fun way to enjoy a spring day on Chesapeake Bay.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#429654 - 03/09/17 12:53 AM Re: Things are looking up... [Re: travlin'easy]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
I got up to the boat today, climbed up a 12 foot ladder to get aboard, opened the hatches and allowed some of that nice warm air to circulate. Then I sat in the helm seat, closed my eyes, and day dreamed about what's in store for the boat and I in just about 6 more weeks.

Anyone that has the desire to go sailing is more than welcome aboard. Bring your wife, girlfriend, or both, I'll supply the food and the bar will be fully stocked. It's a fun way to enjoy a spring day on Chesapeake Bay.

All the best,

Gary cool

One of these days I will have to come over. My wife Kerry would kill to go sailing. She is a total sailor and had a 26 foot yacht in Australia for many years and used to take it out on overnight trips and come back with so much fish. She would be totally at home on a sailboat. There is nothing about sailing she doesn't know how to do.

#429656 - 03/09/17 04:36 AM Re: Things are looking up... [Re: Nigel]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Gary I can smell the bitter-sweet, John C.

#429659 - 03/09/17 06:23 AM Re: Things are looking up... [Re: travlin'easy]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Good for you, old man. If I ever loose my voice, I think that'll shatter my spirit from within. I have no other skills!

#429663 - 03/09/17 07:29 AM Re: Things are looking up... [Re: travlin'easy]
124 Offline

Glad to hear you're much better, Gary.

#429665 - 03/09/17 08:34 AM Re: Things are looking up... [Re: travlin'easy]

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your comments. And, Nigel, you and your wife are both more than welcome to come visit an old sailor and go out on the boat for as long as you wish. If your wife enjoyed overnighters on a 26 footer, she would love overnighters on the Morgan 33 Out Island. Just show her this photo and video when she gets home from work.

All the best,

Gary cool

#429684 - 03/10/17 02:02 AM Re: Things are looking up... [Re: travlin'easy]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Gary as the years go by if you have led your life the way you wished, your memories are priceless. I feel that is what you have done with your life. When you visit your boat you must be flooded with many precious memories. Oh how thankful you must be.

Your accomplishments both here on this forum and on the Yamaha tutorials adds to your list. How blessed MR. Gary has been.

Just one of your fans, John C.

#429688 - 03/10/17 07:57 AM Re: Things are looking up... [Re: travlin'easy]

Thanks John, for those kind words. I guess I have been blessed in that there are not many things I have not done in my life, one of the best, finding this forum and meeting many of the members so many years ago. Unfortunately, many have passed away, but if I continue to improve my physical well being, I hope to sail south again this fall and meet up with Chas, the Georgia Gentleman of Jazz, you, and a few others I have not met yet. Additionally, I hope to take Captain Eddie Shoemaker sailing in the ocean near Stuart and maybe catch some fish for supper. Still have dreams to fulfill. smile

Thanks again, everyone,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (03/10/17 07:59 AM)

#429690 - 03/10/17 08:06 AM Re: Things are looking up... [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I certainly hope we can make that happen, Gary. Right now, your job is to keep on getting better (and making sure there are no leaks in the hull of that boat smile ).

chas

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online