SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#427963 - 01/20/17 07:28 AM Modifying STYLE used by many REGISTRATIONS...help
leezone Offline

so i have let's say 50 REG
all using the same Style
I want to modify this 1 Style (maybe change the live guitar)
i want ALL 50 REG to see this change when i save the Style.
seems i have to manually edit all 50 REG to see or take on this change.

is there an easier way? i want REG to update with the style changes automatically like my Roland G-70 did...

please tell me it's possible, anyone, please????

#427976 - 01/20/17 08:55 AM Re: Modifying STYLE used by many REGISTRATIONS...help [Re: leezone]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Leezone,
I ran into this issue too. What I now do is rename a style I am using for a registration and save it as a USER_STYLE. Each registration has it's own separate style so I can make what ever changes I need to any of them.

Not the easiest solution but it worked for me. As a side note - I have stopped using registrations and now only use styles. I had a real shock when I loaded Ketron's Gold Package and when the voices loaded they moved the location in each folder of all the voices I was using. When I brought up a registration many of them had really strange voices in them and I had to go through every registration and style and revoice them. This was before AJ let us know we needed to put numbers in front of all the user_voices to keep them in proper order.

Deane

#427981 - 01/20/17 09:54 AM Re: Modifying STYLE used by many REGISTRATIONS...help [Re: leezone]
leezone Offline

it would make sense if you changed a style that all your REG use, that all REG would change,
if i wanted different variations of a style i would create a new style and rename and reassociate,
but all i want to do is have the change reflect on all REG using that SAME style...

at least give you the OPTION

#427986 - 01/20/17 11:15 AM Re: Modifying STYLE used by many REGISTRATIONS...help [Re: leezone]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Just Talked to AJ and he said Italy is making some OS changes for the SD7. He did not specify what changes. Maybe we will get lucky.

Deane

#427988 - 01/20/17 11:47 AM Re: Modifying STYLE used by many REGISTRATIONS...help [Re: leezone]
leezone Offline

i asked AJ about this too, and he says you have to modify every REG, even if you change that 1 Style which all REG use, etc

i also hop (if there is a new OS for AUDYA), that they allow the REG to remember the Intro1, 2, 3, and have it "ready to go" when loaded

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online