SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#426437 - 09/25/16 11:46 AM Re: Tyros 5 Registrations.. [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

the Yamaha MFD needs to be TOTALLY redesigned it doesn't even save transpose?....nothing I've seen so far is better then the KORG Songbook feature.

Edited by Dnj (09/25/16 12:24 PM)

#426440 - 09/25/16 12:16 PM Re: Tyros 5 Registrations.. [Re: Dnj]
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
I agree with the Gary, and one thing to consider too, if you are an instrumental player, usually have much more complex musical arrangements, the Registrations make this very easy, and I can tell you one thing, I see this all the time mainly at Namm shows etc...all the great artist like Peter Barttsman, Martin Harris, Craig Knudsen, Michael Volncken, etc....ALL of them, manage their demos or performances in the Registrations.....at the touch of One button make many changes, and if you use more than 8 registrations, you also can use the + or - Bank to advance to the next Registration Bank, of course, naming your registrations Alphabetically or numerically, easy.

I think that depends on what suits what you will find wherever feature does the job Registrations or MDB, simply stick to what works for you.

In some Yamaha synts have what they call, "redundant user interface", meaning that there is more than one way to get you where you want to be, like in Montage you can do it via Touch screen, but, also you can do it by the panel buttons.

Manuel

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online