Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#42543 - 06/10/03 09:52 AM Re: I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Benno Kattenat:

HI to ALL, i thank you all for the the song files that i received through BEBOP,very fine material nice songs it is very much apreciated ,i do not have the KN7000 and will not get one either, have my 6500 yet wich goes well with my new korg pa 80 with a 20 gig hard drive and usb interface for my computer, nice sounds nice features, a total different kettle of fish, best regards, BEANO

HEY BEANO,
YOu stay with us now. You still have your KN65 and their are lots of people that are keeping their KN65 and not yet buying the KN7. I will continue to send out songs as they come in long as people will thank those that contribute their labors.
Best to you and Vancouver Island, just upstream from the island I was born and raised on.
Bebop

#42544 - 06/10/03 10:20 AM Re: I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
..... AND ... a lot of us who are keeping our kn6000 ...
t.

#42545 - 06/10/03 07:34 PM Re: I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
Benno Kattenat Offline

Loc: qualicum beachBC Canada
BEBOP: Thanks for your post,i surly will stick around for this forum, read it mostly every day,i like the 6500,thats why i kept it,as it is a good board,right now too busy with the pa 80,so keep well in southern california, best regards to all you keyboardes BEANO

#42546 - 06/11/03 12:55 AM Re: I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
Jean Olivia Offline

Loc: Melbourne Victoria Australia
My thanks go to all the people who have provided files for the 7000. I cannot hear these as I still have my 6500, but as I will probably update when I get back from my trip, I am looking forward to hearing everyone's contributions. I will try to add a few songs of my own before I go. Incidentally, Bill,I leave about mid July and don't know when I'll be back- It is open ended. I intend to go up through the centre to Darwin and then back down the East coast which should take us about 2 months. We will be staying in cabins, mostly, not a motor-home, hence the need for a truly portable "lady friendly keyboard". We are two girls in our prime and our seventies. My friend plays a fantastic flute and we spend many happy hours with our music.This is an adventure that we are both looking forward to. Cheers. Jean.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online