Loc: Texas
Not a fan of ebay. To many charges.
Deane

#423671 - 07/21/16 10:47 AM Re: The SD7 and the Gold Pkg. [Re: hammer]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: hammer
Not a fan of ebay. To many charges.
Deane

but, you get a much bigger audience to sell to much quicker eg: 3 day auction cool2 .....
just figure in the eBay charges & shipping into the final sale,...good luck.

Edited by Dnj (07/21/16 11:21 AM)

#423672 - 07/21/16 11:15 AM Re: The SD7 and the Gold Pkg. [Re: hammer]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: hammer
Donny,
Only 2 offers. Both for $2000.00
Ain't gonna happen.
Deane

Deane, That's disappointing to hear, your Pa4x is brand new when you come down to it.

#423673 - 07/21/16 11:34 AM Re: The SD7 and the Gold Pkg. [Re: ]
rosetree
Unregistered

Here in Germany there are special campaigns by Ebay from time to time, during which they limit the sales fee drastically. Instead of the normal sales fee of 10% of the end price, which is huge for a 4,000€ item of course, presently you just pay 10€ per item for up to 10 items. Every time this applies, I quickly put up something expensive for offer. Doesn't Ebay US have such campaigns?

#423678 - 07/21/16 05:05 PM Re: The SD7 and the Gold Pkg. [Re: ]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
As I've said on many occasions, I love my PA4X. I also readily admit I love the way the Ketrons sound. Life-like and totally realistic... What I did not love was having the SD7 sold to me before it was finished, having numerous promises made and broken regarding when it WOULD be finished, and finally totally giving up after close to six months of not being able to trust it on the job.
Then I was told I couldn't return it. I contemplated hiring a lawyer, but it would have just cost me time and money. I sold it to someone with more patience than I have, and that made us both happy.
Meanwhile I had to buy another arranger I didn't really want because the 4x wasn't yet available. I bought a used 3x (my second one) from Frank and the next week the 4x started shipping! Guess what, I couldn't return the 3x without losing a thousand dollars.
I won't buy another new arranger without playing it in person, or without having the right to return it if I don't like it.
But then I don't plan to buy another arranger anyway. smile The PA4X is wonderful for live play, it sounds great and I get nothing but rave reviews from my audiences. The price is right, the size and weight are right, and the features are complete. And it works every time I turn it on.
I wish I could justify buying Deane's so I could have one at home and leave one on the job!

#423683 - 07/22/16 05:16 AM Re: The SD7 and the Gold Pkg. [Re: ]
Korgman5
Unregistered

dnj.
I agree with you that selling the SD7 would probably be very
difficult but after owning the SD7 for a year I would never
think of selling it.

I am not bashing the Korg Pa4X as it is a very good keyboard
but like Hammer, the SD7 for me has the right sounds and
styles that fit my playing. Lloyd

#423684 - 07/22/16 05:24 AM Re: The SD7 and the Gold Pkg. [Re: ]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Korgman5
dnj.
I agree with you that selling the SD7 would probably be very
difficult but after owning the SD7 for a year I would never
think of selling it.

I am not bashing the Korg Pa4X as it is a very good keyboard
but like Hammer, the SD7 for me has the right sounds and
styles that fit my playing. Lloyd

I'm so glad the SD7 is working out for your needs ......unfortunately for me and others like Don M it just wasn't a good fit for what we do on stage at that time.So sadly we moved on to other things,...I've owned many many Ketron arranger Kbs & modules in the past also.....Good Luck to everyone playing them.
And most of all have fun. keys

#423685 - 07/22/16 05:25 AM Re: The SD7 and the Gold Pkg. [Re: ]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Originally Posted By: rosetree
Here in Germany there are special campaigns by Ebay from time to time, during which they limit the sales fee drastically. Instead of the normal sales fee of 10% of the end price, which is huge for a 4,000€ item of course, presently you just pay 10€ per item for up to 10 items. Every time this applies, I quickly put up something expensive for offer. Doesn't Ebay US have such campaigns?

Hi,
On the rare occasion , we've had Free listing days over here.

Must admit haven 't sold anything on. EBay for quite a while, those fees sure have gone up

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#423686 - 07/22/16 05:26 AM Re: The SD7 and the Gold Pkg. [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM

I wish I could justify buying Deane's so I could have one at home and leave one on the job!

Gotta have backup, and go pick it up at deans house save shipping too...just sayin' cool2

Edited by Dnj (07/22/16 05:45 AM)

#423688 - 07/22/16 05:40 AM Re: The SD7 and the Gold Pkg. [Re: DonM]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Originally Posted By: DonM

Hi Don,
Wouldn't that be justification enough, not having to carry it around. Sitting there, ready to go, on the job.

You might actually need both to see you thru , what was it? The next 20 years. Haha

Wish I could justify just getting the one. Still working on him. Haha

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online