Bill, the happiest days in a boat owners life is supposedly when they buy a boat, and sells the boat. For me, over the past 50 years, I've owned 18 of them, two of which were sailboats. Like most boat owners, I started off with a small fishing boat, then gradually increased in size until I had a 75-footer, a monster than I only kept a couple weeks, then went back to my 30 footer. The current boat is a 33 Morgan Out Island sailboat, which has all the amenities anyone has at home, including: hot and cold running water, full galley with a refrigerator/freezer, two burner stove, oven, large stainless kitchen sink, bathroom with a shower, flat screen TV, internet connection, complete GPS navigation system with radar overlay, fully stocked bar, sleeps 7 (8 if they are good friends), all the comforts of home, yet I can go anywhere with it. Over the years, I've met lots of folks that live on smaller boats and would never move back to dry ground. For them, it's a way of life and they're enjoying cruising the world.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)