SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#422000 - 06/05/16 05:22 PM Re: Where is everybody....seems so quiet here lately? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
smile

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#422001 - 06/05/16 05:31 PM Re: Where is everybody....seems so quiet here lately? [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I'm totally happy with my gear.
Had to order a new Tascam DR-05 today. Mine quit working. This will be my third one. The first one works but the screen went out. When I get time I will to take them apart and use the screen from one on the other.
I have used the recorder almost every day and night for several years. Really don't expect them to last forever, especially if you drop them, as I did the one with broken screen. smile
$80. from B&H.

#422005 - 06/05/16 06:35 PM Re: Where is everybody....seems so quiet here lately? [Re: bruno123]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: bruno123
There is more to this forum than new keyboards. I am the first to want the latest model; but there is more to this forum; just sharing our individual talents. Music and performing music has many, many areas that we can share.
1-Subsituting chords
2-The modes and scales that we are using for improvising. .
3-Special technics that we use to get the most out our equipment.
The list is long.
I know we have touched on some of these subject but there is more to share. This is not to take place of the excitement we get form sharing the new products; but it can fill in the slow times.
IMHO, John C.

I totally agree, John ... I am always looking to learn in these areas, especially chord substitutions ...

Also, how about posting some music ?!? ...

#422010 - 06/05/16 09:47 PM Re: Where is everybody....seems so quiet here lately? [Re: Dnj]
salsaman Offline

Loc: Port Angeles, WA., USA
If we no longer buy new stuff, all the keyboard manufacturers will go out of business. I'm here for a good time not a long time. I try and be a good cog and buy as much new stuff as I can afford. I love to get new stuff.

The musician's Theory of Relativity: E = Fb

#422013 - 06/06/16 06:31 AM Re: Where is everybody....seems so quiet here lately? [Re: Dnj]
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
At the moment I am satisfied with what I have. The only thing I want now is a IPad Pro.

#422014 - 06/06/16 07:34 AM Re: Where is everybody....seems so quiet here lately? [Re: FransN]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.
Originally Posted By: FransN
At the moment I am satisfied with what I have. The only thing I want now is a IPad Pro.

So am I.....and I don't even want an Ipad Pro..... smile smile

regards
John

#422015 - 06/06/16 07:45 AM Re: Where is everybody....seems so quiet here lately? [Re: john smies]
Bachus Offline

I am quite happy with my current setup... Actually i only use the Kronos and the tyros5, not using any Vst's lately.. And i sold the integra7 because all it did was gathering dust...

Still havent played the Montage tough, the sounds and big blincking knob are still intrigueing... i would have the money for it on my bank account, but i dont think it will add much.... On top of that, i found a way to controll multiple parameters from a single knob on the Kronos. Allowing to mimic some of that super knob...

I think in the end, i be wayting to upgrade the tyros5 or the Kronos when they get a replacement thats a worthwhile update...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#422016 - 06/06/16 07:55 AM Re: Where is everybody....seems so quiet here lately? [Re: DonM]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
I am also totally happy with my gear.

The only thing I need is a roadie!!

Jerryghr

#422018 - 06/06/16 08:37 AM Re: Where is everybody....seems so quiet here lately? [Re: john smies]
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
John you don't know what you miss with an ipad. When you done making music on the ipad you can go playing games smile

#422020 - 06/06/16 09:57 AM Re: Where is everybody....seems so quiet here lately? [Re: FransN]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

That's settled then. I was waiting for confirmation from Bachus, but now that he has come out as well after Frans and me it seems Dutch shops can close their doors now smile smile smile

regards
John

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online