SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#417212 - 02/22/16 02:11 PM Re: manual base playing with accordion [Re: gruhs]
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Cleo59, Gary,

on which of the 2 midi Inputs you have connected the accordeon? The accordeon MUST be connected to the input IN2 (Keyb).

I can't image, that the SW for the Audya 76, Audya 4 and Audya 5 is different in the main routines - and the accordeon mode is one of the main routines - so I think it must be a setting topic - but you never know with Ketron devices.

What I can offer is to make some screenshots from my settings, this is all I can do.

I'm wondering why AJ is not giving some hints....

Joe

#417218 - 02/22/16 03:51 PM Re: manual base playing with accordion [Re: Joe0710]
Cleo59 Offline

Loc: New England
A "half way" victory for the manual bass problem Audya4 for accordion.
After checking all of the suggested settings which were all fine, I changed BsonStop to BsOFFstop (3/8). This allowed manual vs arranger bass to activate.

And although the bass voices can be changed, the volume parameter does not function (manual mode only). Adjustments of bass volume parameters from low to high (including 0) the bass sound is constant in manual mode. A loud "flat" bass sound. I am using the bass volume slider to over ride the problem right now, but it should work like all other parameters. To change the bass octave, I must come out of the "view" window and go through 3-4 additional windows in order to manipulate the bass octave. A lot of steps. Any suggestions?

Thank you Joe & Gary for your helpful support and interest. It's very much appreciated!

#417951 - 03/06/16 03:36 PM Re: manual base playing with accordion [Re: gruhs]
accordionman Offline

Hi I have the same issue with mine it is something that Ketron have not bothered sorting out and I have considered using another module just for bass. especially when ending a piece I have used Ketron from x4 to xd3 never had this issue with them
I have also tried using manual bass and increasing sustain again issues need help as well

#420577 - 04/27/16 12:24 PM Re: manual base playing with accordion [Re: Cleo59]
accordionman Offline

Hi I have this issue and quite frankly renders the auyda 4 useless for accordionist. I have used ketron modules from the ms40 x4 and xd3 and all allow for accordions playing manual bass.

Ketron have done nothing to resolve for Auyda 4 users and means I have two manuall reduce the volume and use the foot pedal to activate still leaving the bass sound to be bland without any effects. I emailed ketron IT as I assume many accordion players from Italy will be complaining no reply after sales with ketron is terrible

#421381 - 05/17/16 06:47 AM Re: manual base playing with accordion [Re: gruhs]
accordionman Offline

Hi all.

I tried this go to view press one of the endings and whilst the styles is ending manually reduce the base down this will stop the big staccato boom .
I also have managed to get the bass to sustain by again going to mode view and then selecting the sustain then changing the poly to mono twice and saving this i think will allow you to play manual bass but if you wish to end using manual it will not however work but again will end unless you use on the endings as above give it a go and let me know
kind regards
Accordionman

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online