Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#42109 - 03/23/02 11:46 AM Re: how's the weather
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by kozykeys:
Hi everyone
thanks for the world wide weather forecast ,really gald I posted that subject change It seems to have made me a "MEMBER"!

Hey Jan, wow now a full fledged member.
CONGRATULATIONS
You do good, we are glad you are with us
Best to you from all of us at the SZTF
BEBOP

#42110 - 03/23/02 03:29 PM Re: how's the weather
technicsplayer Offline

I know runner wanted it, but you asked too, and he won't read it down at the bottom of the page...

#42111 - 03/24/02 08:18 AM Re: how's the weather
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Quote:
Originally posted by technicsplayer:
I know runner wanted it, but you asked too, and he won't read it down at the bottom of the page...

I may be wrong, but I thought it would come to the top of the page if you replied to that posting

#42112 - 03/24/02 08:44 AM Re: how's the weather
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by John North:
I may be wrong, but I thought it would come to the top of the page if you replied to that posting

I think you will find that Technicsplayer was referring to the runner50 thread of the 14th march which as suggested is quite correct & is near the bottom of the page & probably by Monday will be off the bottom

#42113 - 03/24/02 09:36 AM Re: how's the weather
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
[/b][/QUOTE]
I think you will find that Technicsplayer was referring to the runner50 thread of the 14th march which as suggested is quite correct & is near the bottom of the page & probably by Monday will be off the bottom

I realise that Johnnie, but I thought a reply to that thread would bring it up to date and to the top...

#42114 - 03/24/02 12:41 PM Re: how's the weather
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by John North:

I realise that Johnnie, but I thought a reply to that thread would bring it up to date and to the top...

Of course unless I am mistaken Technicsplayer was in Frankfurt gathering information for us on the week of the 14th so he would not have probably seen it at the top & I would assume he would have been to busy anyway.
I remember him saying in a post something about question overload.

#42115 - 03/24/02 06:00 PM Re: how's the weather
lrngkybrd Offline

Loc: Queen Creek, Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by kozykeys:
just thought a change of subject might be quite nice order the 7000 actually comes out in september, I know I am quite new to this forum but this subject is really getting heavy.Why don't we help Runner set up like a piano as no one has answered him. I would but I have no idea about the 3000

Hey, the weather is great here in sunny Arizona. It was in the 70s today.

[This message has been edited by kozykeys (edited 03-22-2002).]

#42116 - 03/24/02 07:29 PM Re: how's the weather
peter castanos Offline

Loc: sydney australia
boom boom!

#42117 - 03/25/02 05:29 AM Re: how's the weather
lrngkybrd Offline

Loc: Queen Creek, Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by technicsplayer:
initialise, make sure apc is off, and adjust the reverb to taste.

set panel memory 1 to -12 in the keyshift, panel memory 2 to normal, and panel memory 3 to +12 in the keyshift.

set footswitch 1 to panel memory decrement and footswitch 2 to panel memory increment.

if you want sustain too, get an FC2 multifootswitch.

alternatively use right 1 and right 2 to shift octaves, carefully adjusting balance and pan so you cannot hear the difference between them, with apc and left off.

I am really interested in setting this up, but I need more information. I need to know what sounds you are suggesting, kinda of step by step. Thanks.

#42118 - 03/25/02 06:14 AM Re: how's the weather
technicsplayer Offline

this is only one suggestion to play the keyboard as a piano, if you need extra notes at the top or bottom of the existing keyboard range if playing live.

With a footswitch it is possible to shift the entire range of keys up or down, as long as you remember to shift your playing at the same time for a seamless change.

if you initialise as suggested you end up with the main piano sound anyway.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online