SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#420244 - 04/22/16 12:56 AM Re: X76 software [Re: vamechanic100]
Phil123 Offline

Hi Phil here. At last I'm on this forum.

I have a L MS X76 OS 5.1 (I think that with the newer board and 5.1 OS the MS is similar to the Groove, if I'm not mistaken!) - but it hasn't been working for some time. I have a request. I desperately need someone to send me the Re-Booting files. I would really appreciate it if someone can do that, so that I can get this great instrument "Fired Up" again. If anyone can help me, I would be very thankful. I have sent emails to Zmago, but I think he is on tour at the moment. I'm not sure though. If anyone can help, please can you get in touch and send them to me on WeTransfer or email. Thanks in advance. Best regards

#420245 - 04/22/16 12:57 AM Re: X76 software [Re: vamechanic100]
Phil123 Offline

I have a L MS X76 OS 5.1 (I think that with the newer board and 5.1 OS the MS is similar to the Groove, if I'm not mistaken!) - but it hasn't been working for some time. I have a request. I desperately need someone to send me the Re-Booting files. I would really appreciate it if someone can do that, so that I can get this great instrument "Fired Up" again. If anyone can help me, I would be very thankful. I have sent emails to Zmago, but I think he is on tour at the moment. I'm not sure though. If anyone can help, please can you get in touch and send them to me on WeTransfer or email. Thanks in advance. Best regards

#420762 - 05/01/16 02:48 AM Re: X76 software [Re: vamechanic100]
Phil123 Offline

Sorry to insist BUT if someone can help by sending me the rebooting files for the OS 5.1. That way we can help each other if someone else needs them etc.... Please get in touch for details.

Thanks for any help... Best regards
Phil

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online