SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#419186 - 04/05/16 12:40 PM Re: Wirless Stereo Transmitter & Receiver [Re: Giovanni]
Torch Offline

Originally Posted By: Giovanni
Thanks for your reply !
I saw some roland digital accordion demonstrations a few years ago at the Las Vegas accordion Convention and these accordions worked very well with the transmitter hooked up to the audio output of the roland accordion and a small receiver unit sitting on top of a powered speaker , allowing freedom to stroll !
Try asking on the Roland digital accordion forum on Yahoo , I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction !
Thanks for your posts! A few years back someone on the Yahoo V accordion forum asked about a stereo wireless system. That was when I started looking around and stumbled upon the Emu Pileline wireless stereo system and afterwards another stereo system by Wi Digital. I like the guitar bug type as the tranmitter can directly plug into the audio output.
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#419187 - 04/05/16 12:49 PM Re: Wirless Stereo Transmitter & Receiver [Re: mirza]
Torch Offline

This is what I have in mind; play solo all the time plus occasional backup music on a USB stick from the digital accordion and take advantage of the 3D stereo image of the Spacestation V3 while strolling around totatlly wireless. The missing link is a robust stereo transmitter. Once I get my SSV.3 I will try my WI Digital system and two AKG Guitar bugs though I would not like to deal with two AKG receivers.
Originally Posted By: mirza
It all depends what do you want with it. Are you playing left and the right side at the same time?? If you play with a band or a keyboard player and you just use right hand for solo than it really does't matter much. Even if you play left hand bass it wouldn' mattet that much. I mean ,if you want to have separate control for bass and solo that you might as well get something,otherwise it doesn't matter.
I have fr8x.
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online