SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#419085 - 04/03/16 09:58 AM Re: OT: Off To Sugery Again! [Re: travlin'easy]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Gary....good feedback as usual. You made me stop to think.....is my own (minor) tear in the rotator cuff or in a tendon somewhere in the shoulder? I'll call the doctor tomorrow about that.

Also, in your other posts about this topic you corroborated what I'm experiencing. That doctors don't care about you......you're just a number. And even if they did, there's not enough time on the whole planet to give you the individual care you need. Easier to go directly to surgery to put a lid on your medical condition.

I'm slowly learning to accept this as a fact of life in these changing times. Now you not only have to know about music but, also, especially at this age, you have to know an awful lot about medical matters.

Mark

#419086 - 04/03/16 10:06 AM Re: OT: Off To Sugery Again! [Re: hammer]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: hammer
The test is processed by Cleveland Labs and is designed to show every indicator or marker for potential future health issues. It is not cheap - $3200.00

Well that puts that on the back burner for me. I think I'd rather buy a PA4x with the $3200! Thank for explaining this test to me though. I'll go ahead with my normal A1C now.

Originally Posted By: hammer
my MRI indicated I have two tears. I tried the usual shot in the shoulder and therapy with no indicated improvement. In fact, I seemed to make things worse. So, off to surgery.

Deane....I see you as a very smart person and, in this situation, I'm sure you've thought this whole thing out and see surgery as the only solution.

Please keep us posted on how it goes.

I'm suspecting a lot of us here are in similar situations regarding various body parts and joints.

Mark

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online