SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#41867 - 05/05/03 12:51 PM 7000 Expansion Boards Help
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
I could use a little more detail on the 4 expansion boards available for the KN7000.
Can someone explain the differences in, or perhaps direct me to a site that explains the features of each. The sites I have found offer little information as to what exactly is on a particular board.

Alex Green has sent me a demo of a Soprano Singer that was on an expansion board he purchaced and it sounds great. However, if I'm going to shell out more big bucks, it would be nice to know what else is on the available expansion boards.

Anyone else purchace one, and how do you rate it ? Please help me make a decision.

Thanks everyone,
Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#41868 - 05/05/03 01:26 PM Re: 7000 Expansion Boards Help
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Larry,

I participated in a discussion of expansion boards on the Technote site several weeks ago. I believe you would find that discussion useful in making a decision which board(s) to buy. I have the EW-01, EW-02, and EW-03 boards. If you want more informtion about them after reading the discussion I have alluded to, contact me by e-mail and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have (assuming, of course, that I have the answers). Go to the following:
http://www.technote.com/forum/topic.asp?...t+Support+Forum

Best Regards,

Chuck

#41869 - 05/05/03 08:32 PM Re: 7000 Expansion Boards Help
lahawk Offline

Email on the way Chuck, and thanks for the link
I assume that these boards contain only sounds and not styles.
I'm leaning towards the EW03 for the Organ Sounds, although, I was impressed with the Soprano Voice. Which one had that ?
Decisions...Decisions..
Larry "Hawk"

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#41870 - 05/06/03 03:03 PM Re: 7000 Expansion Boards Help
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Larry,

I sent you a rather lengthy e-mail this morning with lots of detail about the expansion cards. It was returned. I used the following address: iahawk@enter.net. So I changed the address to read Iahawk@enter.net and sent it again and that message was returned. We had this problem a few months ago. Remember? I have no idea why you cannot receive my e-mails. I never have a problem with e-mail. I get between 40 and 50 SPAM messages every day in addition to all my legitimate mail and no problems whatsoever. Can you help?

Chuck

#41871 - 05/06/03 04:44 PM Re: 7000 Expansion Boards Help
lahawk Offline

Chuck and everyone else who has been trying to send me money, my email address is

Lahawk@enter.net or
LAHAWK@ENTER.NET or
lahawk@enter.net
the first letter is an L

Caps are ok . (Probably what I should be using since the first letter could be confused with an i or I)

Thanks for pointing this out, I look forward to your emails. I now wonder how many great emails have passed me by, although Spam has no trouble

Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online