SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#418717 - 03/24/16 11:11 PM Re: (OT) Immediate family members missing in Brussels. [Re: captain Russ]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I am praying for them. This is terrible.

#418718 - 03/25/16 01:16 AM Re: (OT) Immediate family members missing in Brussels. [Re: captain Russ]
Anthony Johnson Offline

Loc: Sheffield Yorkshire England
I really echo your question " What's wrong with the world?".
So sorry to hear of this and and hope there is a good outcome.
I hurt for all the people in your situation and for the families who have already heard the worst.
Small consolation but, I'm sure there are millions thinking of you and willing a good ending in this.
Tony UK

#418720 - 03/25/16 03:58 AM Re: (OT) Immediate family members missing in Brussels. [Re: captain Russ]
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
I am sorry to hear that Russ. I hope they find them in good health.

#418729 - 03/25/16 09:21 AM Re: (OT) Immediate family members missing in Brussels. [Re: trident]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Thanks, all. This really makes me appreciate friends world-wide.

Of course, that includes you great folks.

No word as of this morning.

This girl grew up next door to the farmhouse I raised my kids in.

R.

#418738 - 03/25/16 03:37 PM Re: (OT) Immediate family members missing in Brussels. [Re: captain Russ]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: captain Russ

R.

The 3 dutch people that where victim of the assault have been identified among the death..

One of them was on the phone with his Mother when the bomb exploded, she heared the bonb explode, seccodns after that the phone went death..

I stopped asking myself why these things happen... But i wish i knew how to put an end to all this religious Madness..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#418741 - 03/25/16 04:55 PM Re: (OT) Immediate family members missing in Brussels. [Re: captain Russ]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Russ, sorry to hear about your friends and I sincerely hope everything turns out OK for them. I just got an email from my friend Ernie, who lives in Brussels, and fortunately, he was not in the area where the radical Muslim extremists detonated the bombs. Still, he is quite upset, and wonders why the very individuals that the people of Belgium reached out their hand to help, have now tried to kill them.

Good luck,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#418744 - 03/25/16 06:20 PM Re: (OT) Immediate family members missing in Brussels. [Re: captain Russ]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
Originally Posted By: captain Russ

R.

Russ,

Hope you are doing OK.

It's hard to understand what you are going through.

For what it's worth....

Back in 1975 I taught at an American School in Hampstead England. The IRA were setting off bombs there over a war that had started hundreds of years before.

On a typical morning, before we went to school, we had to look in the bonnet of our cars, check under the tires and in the trunk.

One Friday night, after a long day, a fellow tried to get into his car, about three blocks away from where my wife and I lived...We heard the bomb go off...we felt our bed shake...he died.

I've been in the military(11years...some active...some reserves). I was taught to face the enemy head on.

Terrorists are COWARDS. I don't care if they blow themselves up. They are afraid to face what they call their enemy face to face.

Sorry if I got a bit passionate here.

Rog L

#418746 - 03/25/16 07:02 PM Re: (OT) Immediate family members missing in Brussels. [Re: guitpic1]
KORG80 Offline

Praying for you Russ. May God bless you and your family in this toughest of times. I hope and pray you will very soon hear positive news.

God Bless,
Don

#418749 - 03/26/16 01:42 AM Re: (OT) Immediate family members missing in Brussels. [Re: captain Russ]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Really sorry to hear of this russ . All we can do is pray and hope for the best . We are living in very troubled times for sure .

#418751 - 03/26/16 04:17 AM Re: (OT) Immediate family members missing in Brussels. [Re: captain Russ]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online