SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#418597 - 03/22/16 11:30 AM Re: Nice Gig Sat. OT [Re: Bill Lewis]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
You have my complete envy, Bill:

It's wonderful when a plan comes together and all the pieces fit. So glad to read about your accomplishment (and backup plan) and I'm sure your hosts will spread the word. Nice touch, embellishing the magic show with a little background music here and there.

Proud of you. Thanks for sharing.

Dave Rice (ASCAP)

#418605 - 03/22/16 12:19 PM Re: Nice Gig Sat. OT [Re: Bill Lewis]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Thanks guys. I'm still thinking about how it all works sometimes and is so satisfying.
Captain- I envy you and the position your in with those Corporate gigs and the Horse Crowd. They appreciate quality.
I went to College in Ky for two years but it was the wrong end .Coal mines instead of horse farms. Had a band and we did quite well though.
Gary. When the lady asked what I would charge for 1 hour to just get through to the HB part I don't know why but I remember you telling about your gigs and how you tell them $100 an hour for however long you want so thats what I did. I had a feeling it would go longer and it did.
Let me know your schedule when down here and we'll get out to see you. If you need a bigger PA or whatever let me know, I've got it all.

#418610 - 03/22/16 12:52 PM Re: Nice Gig Sat. OT [Re: Bill Lewis]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Bill, I take the same rig I had set up at the house, the Bose L1 Compact, PSR-S950, etc... Never had a job cruising along the ICW that it couldn't handle, but thanks for your generous offer. I'll contact you when I get to Hilton Head.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online