SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#417771 - 03/03/16 06:35 AM Where is ROLAND headed Arranger Kb wise?
Dnj Offline

Where is ROLAND headed Arranger Kb wise?

Is this it for Roland or will they surprise us with new innovative arranger kbs in the near future? I hope so.. confused1

#417775 - 03/03/16 07:02 AM Re: Where is ROLAND headed Arranger Kb wise? [Re: Dnj]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Where they tnink the market will support it is the obvious choice. Roland adds and drops things so fast it seems as though they're continually unsure of what people want.
Their VR09 sucess must be a real boost for them so I think from that they will be going the Casio Privia way. Make a good product at a lower price and sell a ton of them.
They're small Synth Modules are getting a lot of good attention too.

#417776 - 03/03/16 07:03 AM Re: Where is ROLAND headed Arranger Kb wise? [Re: Dnj]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
didn't the E A7 just come out?

One thing I noticed about Roland arrangers, I never see them in the stores in the U.S. but they are sold in most of the music stores in Mexico. Also it's not unusual to see both OMB keyboardist and band keyboardist using Roland arrangers in Mexico.

It's interesting how arrangers are so much more popular outside of the U.S.A.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#417781 - 03/03/16 07:30 AM Re: Where is ROLAND headed Arranger Kb wise? [Re: montunoman]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: montunoman
didn't the E A7 just come out?

One thing I noticed about Roland arrangers, I never see them in the stores in the U.S. but they are sold in most of the music stores in Mexico. Also it's not unusual to see both OMB keyboardist and band keyboardist using Roland arrangers in Mexico.

It's interesting how arrangers are so much more popular outside of the U.S.A.

I think the music scene thru the years in other countries vs main stream USA ie: Mexico, Europe, etc, is a big part of how musicians play music and use certain gear,..

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online