SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#417408 - 02/25/16 10:02 PM Re: Come down and demo, we got them all [Re: frankieve]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: frankieve
The other stand has a BK9, E-A7, and a PSR-S970

I think you understood my Question

What i miss is a true high end Roland arranger..

For a G70 replacement, they just need to grab the Integra soundset, add some sampling and the livesets of the Jupiter 80, styles, audioloops, midi pads/phrases , the arpeggiator of the FA06 ...

and thats all current Roland technollogy... nothing new...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#417413 - 02/25/16 10:49 PM Re: Come down and demo, we got them all [Re: frankieve]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Coincidence......I just spoke to Frank on the telephone last week and this post gives me a chance to tell you something that really impressed me.

I'm working hard now on my PA3x and I got stuck with one of the procedures. Don had been helping me over the phone, but he wasn't around and so I called up Frank to see if he had an answer.

Understandably, Frank can't know everything about everything he sells, but he said to me: "I don't have a PA3x, but I'll open one of the 4x boxes and take the keyboard out and see if I can't figure out your problem.

To me that shows what kind of a dealer he is and what kind of a person he is. Best price......best after-sales service......and a genuine caring attitude towards his customers.

This is Mark and I approve of this message!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online