SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#417918 - 03/05/16 01:00 PM Re: Victory Arranger - vArrnager [Re: Torch]
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
Because vArranger can be midi controlled, one user with some programming skills has created his own program for controlling vArranger

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#417958 - 03/06/16 05:11 PM Re: Victory Arranger - vArrnager [Re: DAN.2000]
Torch Offline

Very impressive. The person also has a Youtube video on how to optimize Windows 10 for audio.
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#417965 - 03/06/16 08:50 PM Re: Victory Arranger - vArrnager [Re: DAN.2000]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: DAN.2000
Because vArranger can be midi controlled, one user with some programming skills has created his own program for controlling vArranger

Well done....

You could also use your ipad and an app like lemur to create such a controll UI for Varranger for those that dont have these excellent programming skills..

espescially for people using a laptop witouth touchascreen this gives them a great controller...

However, for the main functions nothing beats a midi controller with physical buttons..

One other question, will the programmer make his code available to the Varranger userbase?

http://keyszone.boards.net

#417967 - 03/07/16 12:33 AM Re: Victory Arranger - vArrnager [Re: Torch]
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
I don't know what is his plans with this software.. For him only, for share, for sale... ?

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#417984 - 03/07/16 12:32 PM Re: Victory Arranger - vArrnager [Re: Bachus]
Torch Offline

I have been communicating with the programmer - a vArranger user himself. To fit my small screen hybrid tablet, he modified the app in a matter of only two days or so. I told him that I would support anybody or any product that supports the already fantastic vArranger. Varranger boasts a very clean (and very pretty I might add) touch screen friendly layout,but this utility app would be a nice addition on a small screen like mine. Even if one has programming skills, it would be worthwhile to let someone else continue the work while paying a small fee.
Originally Posted By: Bachus
Originally Posted By: DAN.2000

Well done....

You could also use your ipad and an app like lemur to create such a controll UI for Varranger for those that dont have these excellent programming skills..

espescially for people using a laptop witouth touchascreen this gives them a great controller...

However, for the main functions nothing beats a midi controller with physical buttons..

One other question, will the programmer make his code available to the Varranger userbase?
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online