SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#415971 - 02/03/16 11:05 AM Re: How to turn off on -board speakers on psr s970? [Re: Bill in Dayton]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Oh I don't know. It probably wouldn't really accomplish anything I need to do. But I do like new stuff. My current set of Bose Compacts is less than a year old! I would need to sell them.
I did get a good price from Frank on the Mauis!

#416003 - 02/04/16 05:39 AM Re: How to turn off on -board speakers on psr s970? [Re: Bill in Dayton]
shueymusic Offline

Loc: Lebanon, PA
The compressor is great to have... But, even though it's a master comp, the USB audio player does not run through it. At least, I haven't had to push it on the WAV/MP3 side of the 970.

I do like using the 1/4" adapter to bypass the speakers. I did shut them off in function mode but when I went to teach a voice lesson after a gig... No sound. Function-Utility-config2-speakers headphone Sw-Exit... 5 button pushes later, got my speakers back. Pull out the adapter, one move and no buttons.

Also, if I'm at the gig and want to flip on the speakers, pull out the adapter works the best.
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online