SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#414458 - 01/10/16 12:54 PM Re: What happened to.....and.....who else is missing? [Re: Mark79100]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Semilive is alive and well. I talk to him quite often. He is busy with his oil business, doing some fishing. Recording some with his guitar, but not arrangers. He still has an older PSR somewhere.

#414459 - 01/10/16 01:06 PM Re: What happened to.....and.....who else is missing? [Re: Mark79100]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
SqueakD is still around and was here a few weeks ago.

Bill Semilivemusic is very, very busy with gas and oil deals.

Esh moved to Georgia and not very active online these days.

Sunster spends some time on the PSR Tuturial.

chony is still around, but not very active.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#414462 - 01/10/16 09:28 PM Re: What happened to.....and.....who else is missing? [Re: travlin'easy]
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hi everyone...

I am doing fine, keeping very busy, but, 2015 was a challenge, in March I had couple heart attacks, and did not know it, only felt really bad, but no typical left arm, or chess pains etc....also miss diagnosed, I was told that I had a walking ammonia.....turn out to be the heart.

My Cardiologist advise me, and in early December I had a Pacemaker and Defribilator procedure, and doing really good.

I am Working on my fifth year as an external consultant for Yamaha Corporation of America, I am part of the team that develop some of the Expansion Packs, mainly Banda, Mariachi-Norte, and up coming surprise....also did some other packs for the smaller PSR E series,
and cross over the other keyboard division, and worked on the Motif XF, MOX and made optional voice packs, and even emulations for the MX.

I am still playing in events, not as many.....I have my hands full preparing for the NAMM.

#414463 - 01/10/16 09:52 PM Re: What happened to.....and.....who else is missing? [Re: Mark79100]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Great to hear from you Manual! Congratulations on your continuing success my friend!

#414494 - 01/11/16 11:52 AM Re: What happened to.....and.....who else is missing? [Re: Mark79100]
Tyrosman5
Unregistered

Scotty is going fine but has little interest in posting here
because of the people who are always negative about anything
posted. (quoting Scotty) Lloyd

#414496 - 01/11/16 12:23 PM Re: What happened to.....and.....who else is missing? [Re: Mark79100]
Dnj Offline

Maybe Scott is confusing negative with truthful? Good to hear he is doing fine

#414557 - 01/13/16 03:45 AM Re: What happened to.....and.....who else is missing? [Re: travlin'easy]
The Pro Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
SqueakD is still around and was here a few weeks ago.

Esh moved to Georgia and not very active online these days.

Gary cool

I am still here but not as active in this forum as I used to be. I drop in about once a week. I now work for a defense contractor fulltime, I play with a blues band regularly in Atlanta, plus I still perform solo on occasion. I currently use a Yamaha 9000 Pro and Tyros 3 in my home studio plus I play around with a Korg MicroArranger strapped to an iPad for fun.

#414560 - 01/13/16 08:49 AM Re: What happened to.....and.....who else is missing? [Re: The Pro]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Esh ... good to hear from you ... best of luck in all your endeavors ...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online