SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#413880 - 12/30/15 08:59 PM Re: OOT: US football - if not interested, disregard .. [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj
Jets are my second favorite team!

it must be the color green that you are attracted to ... laugh2

#413886 - 12/31/15 04:28 AM Re: OOT: US football - if not interested, disregard .. [Re: tony mads usa]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
Originally Posted By: Stephenm52
Donny,
Not so fast with our Yankees.
NEW England Patriots all the way!!! Maybe not with the injuries!

Tony,
What no thank you for the Jets taking down the Pats on Sunday smile smile smile

Steve ... injuries have been a major part of a lot of teams' demise this year ...

I am not a J-E-T-S fan, but I am a fan of any team playing the pats (including the e-girls, Donny) but should I say thank you for Belicheat outsmarting himself in thinking his defense would stop the J-E-T-S and his kicker would end the game with a 55 yard FG ?!? grin grin grin

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Eagles beating the Patriots was the highlight of my season....!

The GIANTS beating the pats twice in the Super Bowl is the highlight of my season ANY season !!! ... bounce

Tony, CHeck your spelling on Belichick grin grin

Not sure what he was smoking in OT that day. s

The team everyone loves to hate Patriots...... 4 super bowl championships not such a bad record despite losing to the Giants twice in that contest.

#413887 - 12/31/15 08:23 AM Re: OOT: US football - if not interested, disregard .. [Re: Stephenm52]
tony mads usa Offline

Originally Posted By: Stephenm52

Tony, CHeck your spelling on Belichick grin grin
Not sure what he was smoking in OT that day. s
The team everyone loves to hate Patriots...... 4 super bowl championships not such a bad record despite losing to the Giants twice in that contest.

Steve ... If my spelling is incorrect, I am sure the pronunciation is right ... grin

And it's not like he hasn't tried things like this before ... had it worked out he would have been a 'genius' again ... rolleyes

And lest we forget, the GIANTS have also won 4 SBs - '86, '90, and of course 2007 and 2011 !!! ... clap

Have a Happy, Healthy New Year !!! party

#413889 - 12/31/15 09:25 AM Re: OOT: US football - if not interested, disregard .. [Re: tony mads usa]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
My SUPERBOWL is this Sunday. Billed as Rex Bowl II.

It's as close as we get since the Jim Kelly days.

The Bills playing the Jets ...Rex Ryan's old team, the bills former quarterback Fitzpatrick, former Bills head coach Chan Gailey returning as the mastermind of the Jets offense. If we win we knock the Jets out of the playoffs.

Happy & Healthy New Year,

Jerryghr

Attachments
qtr.jpg

Edited by Jerryghr (12/31/15 09:42 AM)

#414011 - 01/02/16 02:56 PM Re: OOT: US football - if not interested, disregard .. [Re: Jerryghr]
Dnj Offline

coffee

Attachments
Untitled.jpg

#414016 - 01/02/16 04:35 PM Re: OOT: US football - if not interested, disregard .. [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Right you are Donny ... the e-girls have had the GIANTS number ... too bad they haven't done so well against the REST of the league ...

Perhaps if you are a REALLY good boy, and live REALLY long, you will see them win a championship someday ... hey, even some red sox fans lived long enough to see their team win one ...

#414087 - 01/03/16 05:36 PM Re: OOT: US football - if not interested, disregard .. [Re: tony mads usa]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Well, football season is essentially over for me and quite a few of my football-loving Synthzoners (Tony, DonM, Donny, et al). So how many of us are on, or should be on, suicide watch? After all, at our age, we might not make it to another season. "Oh, the humanity". Those of you Eagles fans who pray should pray to live long enough to see the 'birds win a Superbowl. That should guarantee you a very long life smile.

chas

#414088 - 01/03/16 06:19 PM Re: OOT: US football - if not interested, disregard .. [Re: cgiles]
tony mads usa Offline

chas ... I was on suicide watch but then my wife made dinner ... I'm better now ... grin

go Broncos !!!

#414090 - 01/03/16 07:04 PM Re: OOT: US football - if not interested, disregard .. [Re: tony mads usa]
cgiles Offline

smile

chas

#414091 - 01/03/16 07:07 PM Re: OOT: US football - if not interested, disregard .. [Re: tony mads usa]
cgiles Offline

BTW, our wives have just come OFF of suicide watch, as they can finally go back to watching their regular shows again smile.

chas

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online