SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#413629 - 12/25/15 07:18 AM Re: WOMAN AT THE WELL [Re: KORG80]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Thanks for sharing "Woman at the Well" with us, Don. A stunning performance of a beautiful song. I hope you know how touching and inspirational this sounds... and shared with us at such a very special time.

Merry Christmas, Don!

Dave Rice

#413654 - 12/25/15 08:37 PM Re: WOMAN AT THE WELL [Re: Riceroni9]
KORG80 Offline

Hi Dave,
I am also touched and inspired by your encouraging comments. I am humbled to think that my music can touch the hearts of others and give thanks everyday that I can serve The Lord through my music. Although I have probably had the ability to compose for a long time, I have only been writing and recording for about five years. I just suddenly felt inspired to write songs to share my faith. I was definitely inspired in the writing of this song and consider it to be one of my best compositions. Thanks for taking the time to listen and share your thoughts. Your words have been a blessing to me.

God Bless,
Don

#413655 - 12/25/15 11:12 PM Re: WOMAN AT THE WELL [Re: KORG80]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Don,
Many years ago I met a true one-man-band gentleman. He had a grand piano on his left, a Synth. On his right, a drum machine in-between, and a small effect box for different Synth, Sounds. He was fantastic. My organ player hired him to play his wedding.

When I asked him what made him play as well as he did he said; “John, I serve the Lord when I play, my desire is to please him”. I smiled; I was a new Christian at that time.

May God continue to bless you and your music, John C.

#413656 - 12/26/15 06:30 AM Re: WOMAN AT THE WELL [Re: bruno123]
KORG80 Offline

Thank you for sharing that, John.

God Bless,
Don

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online