SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#412968 - 12/12/15 09:21 AM Re: Tyros 6 [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Yamaha would be smart to send out questionnaires to All their buyers of arrangers asking what new features, changes, they would like to see implemented to get a Gage on what the customers want & need showing the percentages worldwide of each, ....then try to give them some of their requests in future models.....I believe the next models will be more feature driven improvements.
j

Useless...

Because the stuff we will see in a tyros 6 has been developed allready.... If they do a survey now, it will last 4 to 5 years till you see results, thats as long as it takes to develop new (major) features...

As said before, the yamaha software is highly modular, so they can use it on all their instruments... And these modules nicely sit in a database till Yamaha decides an (other) instrument needs it.

You cant do a syrvey right now and expect to see results in the next instrument..

All features i described above, are allready in that yamaha database, so its much much more then random speculation..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#412969 - 12/12/15 09:48 AM Re: Tyros 6 [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Bachus
[quote]
You cant do a survey right now and expect to see results in the next instrument..

personally I'm in no rush at all, .....what we already have is way more then enough to create amazing music with an arranger,...
that said, if new things take 5-10 yrs so be it,...I'm happy with what is available now in an arranger KB. cool2

#412979 - 12/12/15 10:28 AM Re: Tyros 6 [Re: Marcus]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Bachus, it only took about two years before things such as case color change to black and supertwist LCD screens came into play after that post on this forum. In tech terms, that is warp speed for something like this to be implemented. Same held true for many of the software updates that were requested. Now, I'm sure some of these changes may have already been considered, but I really don't know if they were in the works or not. Only the folks at Yamaha know. However, you must give Yamaha credit for providing most of the changes that were asked for by consumers. I cannot think of another manufacturer that has done that, unless you consider Ketron, but AJ made those changes - not the manufacturer.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#412991 - 12/12/15 01:49 PM Re: Tyros 6 [Re: travlin'easy]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Bachus, it only took about two years before things such as case color change to black and supertwist LCD screens came into play after that post on this forum. In tech terms, that is warp speed for something like this to be implemented. Same held true for many of the software updates that were requested. Now, I'm sure some of these changes may have already been considered, but I really don't know if they were in the works or not. Only the folks at Yamaha know. However, you must give Yamaha credit for providing most of the changes that were asked for by consumers. I cannot think of another manufacturer that has done that, unless you consider Ketron, but AJ made those changes - not the manufacturer.

All the best,

Gary cool

I am not criticising Yamaha at all... I think they are creating the best arrangers for my taste...

If i compare Yamaha to its greatest competition Korg, i can see many paralels with apple vs android.. Both apple and yamaha are masters in creating the most fluent experience possible... Where android and Korg excell in giving people most freedom possible...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#412993 - 12/12/15 02:51 PM Re: Tyros 6 [Re: Bachus]
rosetree
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Bachus

I think when you keep aneye at NAMM 2016 and the new Montage that should rise there, you will see what Yamaha can do with their latest technollogy, ...

I see a Montage rising in the DAWN wink It would be high time for a new workstation, but the market for up-market workstations has come to such a halt in recent years, I'm already afraid of seeing all those disappointed long faces once again at NAMM..., let's hope not. On the other hand, as long as there isn't a Montage, my MoXF is still a synth with flagship sounds smile

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online