Edited by Taike (11/29/15 01:13 AM)

#412185 - 11/29/15 01:01 AM Re: VERY POWERFULL!!!!!!!! [Re: Taike]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)

Edited by Taike (11/29/15 01:29 AM)

#412207 - 11/29/15 08:58 AM Re: VERY POWERFULL!!!!!!!! [Re: mirza]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
" If you thought that W could've won once and god forbid twice, and you still think that Donald Duck aka "The trump" can't win in the next election,than you don't know anything what kind of people live here "
MIRZA

Edited by mirza (11/29/15 09:08 AM)

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#412210 - 11/29/15 10:20 AM Re: VERY POWERFULL!!!!!!!! [Re: mirza]
mirza Offline

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#412224 - 11/29/15 04:59 PM Re: VERY POWERFULL!!!!!!!! [Re: mirza]
Taike Offline

There's election and there's circus.

#412227 - 11/29/15 06:31 PM Re: VERY POWERFULL!!!!!!!! [Re: Taike]
Taike Offline

Originally Posted By: Taike
There's election and there's circus.

I just no longer can tell them apart.

#412284 - 11/30/15 05:07 PM Re: VERY POWERFULL!!!!!!!! [Re: Taike]
Taike Offline

#412290 - 11/30/15 07:28 PM Re: VERY POWERFULL!!!!!!!! [Re: Taike]
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Ive never red this part of Synthzone.; interesting.

Now this all about ME! I am a Christian and I view everything from a Christian point of view. I understand and respect other peoples choices to believe or not to believe.
I
n the Bible it is written:
The most important commandment is; Love God with all your heart. (Paraphrasing)
The second most important commandment is; to love one another as you love yourself. (Paraphrasing)

A teacher/leader at one of my Bible studies keeps sending me emails very much like is being posted here. I find them depressingand why not they are depressing. Should I look the other way? Should I get into these type of thinking with all that I have?

There is another way:
1-I believe much of what we hear and read here has truth in it.
2-I also believe that people get into the subject as it is here in this forum minds begin to become heavy with hate, distrust, and they move away from the second commandment; to love one another as you love yourself.
3-Im not against what is being written here but it needs to be balanced with caring, loving and understanding.
4-The Bible says it and I believe it. Mans basic nature is not good; he is capable of the worst doings. No argument here. But man can also is good; there are many examples of man doing good things. Too much on either topic; doing evil and doing good is not real. Man is both; so why not give the different views here.:

In the Bible study when the conversation became heavily burden with negatives of how bad things are getting, and what we are in for -- a smart man said; Guys, dont worry about anything; everything is going just the way the Bible said it was going to go

No perfect world here man has always been greedy; there is nothing new. I was invited to attend an AA meeting; I was leading a class and wanted to know more. The first that I heard is that you cannot trust anybody who is a user. I believe that covers most people today.

The part that most do not understand is that man was created good; what he does may be bad, but these are two different areas. Every man, killer, rapist, whatever is looking for happiness within what he believes. This makes a man extremely self-centered; on one else exists, no one else is important. When man begins to look for happiness outside himself he begins to change the good side is being feed; the bad begins to devolve. So you see it is possible to love the man while still hating what he is doing.

Teach love and hate to the people you care for anything else is harmful.

From my simple head, John C.

#412293 - 11/30/15 07:55 PM Re: VERY POWERFULL!!!!!!!! [Re: bruno123]
Taike Offline

One can love without religion. People knew right from wrong way before the 10 (actually way more than that) Commandments. How many interpretations are there of the Bible and how many interpretations are there by believers? It seems to me even Christians can't get along with each other.

The Bible means nothing to me as I'm not a believer. It has some nice stories and some very horrific stories which "believers" tend to dismiss.

If we are to believe every word in the Bible, then we should stone sinners, have slaves, burn cities to the ground, kill women, men and children and rape virgins. We shouldn't eat pork, shellfish, etc.

"Teach love and hate to the people you care for - anything else is harmful. ??????????

Anyway, the posts are mainly to make people think and maybe they might even inspire them to act outside of the box. I'd say that the posts are balanced quite nicely. But feel free to interpret it your way.

#412299 - 12/01/15 03:12 AM Re: VERY POWERFULL!!!!!!!! [Re: Taike]
mirza Offline

Hi Bruno
Welcome to this side of this great forum.

I love when people make me think. I love reading religious books, I love watching documentaries about religions, about people , government...etc...

I started this whole post not to judge anyone, although it would be very Christian of me to judge. In my family I have Muslims, Christians(all kinds) and also Jewish. For me personally I refuse to be degraded and be called any of these, although my name is very Islamic. I also don't consider myself an atheist. I will never say there is no god. I think there is no such a god as the one according to all these religions. It would be nice to have a nice one , but than again what a hell is he or she doing?? What kind of misogynistic plan is this or what kind of perverted reality show we live in??
Most of my friends are religious and I don't have problem with that as long as they have no problem with me.

I think it would be nice if religious people would learn about other religious and not assume . If we want to be people of faith why not pick up a Quran or if you are Muslim why not pick up The Bible or any other religious book that is not from your faith. If there is one god why not learning about it from all aspects?? But, as I said before.We are all programmed to think and not ask questions.We were trained as kids by our parents, by our society and by our government. We just believe in anything without a single thought in what we actually believe.

Also this post is about politics too. And there is no better weapon in politics as religion. It is the ultimate H bomb. And basically religion is politics. Control of the masses.

I am not trying to offend anyone here by posting anything, but when someone reads something, before getting offended about his or her religion, or country or your favorite president, or your favorite keyboard\guitar :D, try to do a little research about it. About our religion, or our government or who is going to get the newest keyboard first, or how long will DNJ keep his new keyboard eek(sorry DNJ , I just hat to)??

Why not think outside of the box a little bit, maybe for the first time. Things do look different from a far, or once you take a close look it is something totally different.
I think we usually look at religion from a far and it's all great, we all love each other, we sing kumbaya, we hold hands, we judge each other secretly. grin But when we take a closer look there is a lot of suffering, lots of blood, lots of killings, by us humans and by our god.

Even the bride looks different once the wail is lifted.

Question : How can you say you look at everything through Christian point of view??? What about human point of view? ??

Edited by mirza (12/01/15 03:35 AM)

Page 19 of 88 < 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 87 88 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online