SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#41157 - 04/16/03 07:06 AM SPECIAL DAY
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
So I wake up this morning, (which is always a good feeling) and my beautiful bride of almost 40 years gives me a big kiss (which is ALWAYS an even better feeling) and says HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! ... Being home recouping for about 6 weeks, I've really lost track of days, dates, etc. and had (for the moment) not realized what day it was!!! ...
62 years young !!! ... and in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in ...
So today my brother-in-law and I will take a ride to "Da Hill" (Federal Hill in Providence - THE Italian section!!!) have a little lunch, perhaps some fresh pasta and pick up some nice delicacies for antipasto for Easter ...
Dinner tonight will be a family affair, ... I'll ask the ladies to take care of the veggies, and I'll do some veal marsala for the entree ... At times I'm not sure if I enjoy cooking in the kitchen more than cooking on the keyboard ... BUT I know that most of all I like eating ...
Have a great day, and, as I will, raise one for ALL of us, ....
t.

#41158 - 04/16/03 07:30 AM Re: SPECIAL DAY
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY
Wishing you a great day today, everyday and all the days to come.
Hey Dude, if you cook in the kitchen like you cook on the piano then you have to be one fine chef.
One of these days, I am gonna get my motorhome loaded with keyboards and computer and Rocky Dog and head out from here to there and visit everyone in between. Jann will have to stay home and send money
I did that once before and ended up in Nashville recording. It was a blast. I am ready to do it again before they take away my old age drivers license.
Best to you Tony, Hang in there. Keep the FAITH.
Bebop

#41159 - 04/16/03 12:41 PM Re: SPECIAL DAY
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Tony, Very many happy returns of the day and I hope you are soon back to full 'Rude Health'
"...and pick up some nice delicacies..." just be careful with these delicacies - especially if they are the skirted variety

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#41160 - 04/16/03 07:37 PM Re: SPECIAL DAY
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
So I wake up this morning, (which is always a good feeling) and my beautiful bride of almost 40 years gives me a big kiss (which is ALWAYS an even better feeling) and says HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! ... Being home recouping for about 6 weeks, I've really lost track of days, dates, etc. and had (for the moment) not realized what day it was!!! ...
62 years young !!! ... and in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in ...
So today my brother-in-law and I will take a ride to "Da Hill" (Federal Hill in Providence - THE Italian section!!!) have a little lunch, perhaps some fresh pasta and pick up some nice delicacies for antipasto for Easter ...
Dinner tonight will be a family affair, ... I'll ask the ladies to take care of the veggies, and I'll do some veal marsala for the entree ... At times I'm not sure if I enjoy cooking in the kitchen more than cooking on the keyboard ... BUT I know that most of all I like eating ...
Have a great day, and, as I will, raise one for ALL of us, ....
t.

Tony, I found some very precious times after my heart operation. They were times that would not have been possible if I were healed and well. There was a special peace, a change of values took place. I am trying to live by those values today, they're real.
Good health, and God Bless you, John C.

#41161 - 04/16/03 08:51 PM Re: SPECIAL DAY
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Hey Tony! What glorious news that you are celebrating your birthday in better health than last month! May I join ALL your other friends here on the Forum in wishing you a beautiful and most happy birthday and a precious prayer that you may celebrate many,many more in a future filled with the joys of music and love!!! Among so many others, I am one of your devoted disciples in this glorious musical universe and so thoroughly enjoy the pleasure of your songs that you have shared with us so often. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Ted Rose

#41162 - 04/16/03 08:56 PM Re: SPECIAL DAY
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Tony,
Happy Birthday!
I've always appreciated waking up in the morning as I am one of the lucky ones, I guess, that wakes up roaring to go. I've always sort of taken life for granted until three years ago when my wife had a heart attack. She has since fully recovered with no apparent heart damage but I tell you, when something like that happens, you suddenly become painfully aware of your mortality!
Since then I not only appreciate her more and more, but I thank God for each and every new day that we have together.
John C. has it right - sometimes it takes a major event to show us the beauty of this life.
The best to you and many more,
Walt

#41163 - 04/16/03 09:01 PM Re: SPECIAL DAY
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Bebop,
Next time you head East, be sure to stop in South West New Mexico. We have full hookups in the back yard (and it hardly ever gets above 95 degrees in the summer here at 6000 feet altitude). Would love to have you.
Walt

#41164 - 04/17/03 07:24 AM Re: SPECIAL DAY
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Tony;

Happy birthday and many more healthy ones.

Alex

#41165 - 04/17/03 07:46 PM Re: SPECIAL DAY
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
.. just want to thank ALL my S-Z family you sent greetings here and by e-mail... it was a WONDERFUL day
THANK YOU ....
t.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online