SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#411692 - 11/19/15 08:00 AM Re: The power of tune interpretation.... [Re: captain Russ]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Chas, thanks so much for reminding me of the real "Donald"! Music is so personal that everyone can make a statement about what they believe, what's important to them, what's wrong with the world, who they love, who they don't...the list is all-inclusive.

The great ones should be treasured.

Russ

#411710 - 11/19/15 09:55 AM Re: The power of tune interpretation.... [Re: Uncle Dave]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Originally Posted By: Dnj
Carrie Underwood

Never rode the Carrie bandwagon ... especially after she murdered The Sound Of Music. I just don't see why so many love her so much. She's so very ordinary to me. To each, their own, but add her to the list of Broadway wannabe's like Russel Crowe and Pierce Brosnan who should NEVER attempt to do what a trained stage actor/singer can do live.
I know many will disagree with me on this, but I just had to vent.
smile

UD ... I totally agree on the "Sound Of Music" ... Carrie is able to carry emotion through a 3 minute song, but in a 2 hour Broadway type production? ... sorry, Carrie, I love you, BUT ... now that was a LIVE tv production which just shows how many times they must go through scenes and edit, edit edit, when a show is presented on tape ...

I think Carrie does a great job with Country, plus she probably has the best legs in C/W music ... wink

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online