https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMgre4wEZEA

Ciao,
Jerry

https://www.bose.com/products/speakers/p...&src=K22350

Edited by Dnj (11/10/15 01:42 PM)

#411166 - 11/10/15 04:25 PM Re: Bose F1 [Re: guitpic1]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Nice systems but too expensive. By the time you add the two bass mdocules you would need to handle dance music your up to 3K.
E veryones coming out with new systems and some look very interesting.

#411167 - 11/10/15 05:02 PM Re: Bose F1 [Re: guitpic1]
Dnj Offline

Bill and that is 3k for only one!!!

#411169 - 11/10/15 05:42 PM Re: Bose F1 [Re: Bill Lewis]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Originally Posted By: Bill Lewis
Everyones coming out with new systems and some look very interesting.

That's true, Bill, but keep in mind that Bose has raised the bar and set the benchmark for all the other manufactures to try to achieve. Thus far, none have been able to accomplish what Bose has along the line of professional PA systems, automotive sound systems or home entertainment system. Granted, the price is relatively high, but I sincerely believe our audiences should enjoy the very best.

Now, Donny, and a few others continue to bring up the issue of stereo V/S mono. I, like many others on this forum, have performed in various, live bands. None, at least those that I have worked with, had stereo systems - NONE! I also hear the argument that even if only the player hears stereo, it provides them with the incentive to play better. I contend that I want to play to the best of ability for everyone at every performance, whether I hear stereo or not has no bearing on anything. For the most part, it has been clearly demonstrated that very few of the audience members actually hear stereo, even when the speakers are spaced 40 feet apart. So, in reality, there is no justifiable reason for stereo PA systems, whether you have a full band, or playing an arranger keyboard.

Now, there have been some pseudo stereo PA Systems that have come on the market, but to date, most have been dismal failures at producing true stereo effects. If someone want's true stereo for their audiences, then they'll have to invest in a big, 5.1 surround sound system, which would be a nightmare to set up, but damned it would sure sound fantastic. I plugged my keyboard into my Logitech Z-5500 that I have set up in my family room for the TV - it was AWESOME!

Good luck,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#411170 - 11/10/15 05:47 PM Re: Bose F1 [Re: guitpic1]
Dnj Offline

Gary I won't get sucked into this, .... So let's just say we agree to disagree...

All the Best..

dp

#411171 - 11/10/15 06:52 PM Re: Bose F1 [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj
Gary I won't get sucked into this, .... So let's just say we agree to disagree...

All the Best..

dp

Yes, I agree. Put out sub standard sound if you want to. I want to hear my keyboard as it was designed to be heard, in stereo.

#411181 - 11/11/15 03:35 AM Re: Bose F1 [Re: guitpic1]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
New Bose looks promising. It is very compact. Especially the subwoofer.
I never liked L1 systems anyway. I don't like the way it looks or sounds.
Maybe if I am drinking coffee buy not on a gig where people dance. It is just hyped up speaker just like it's home theatre siblings. .Maybe if it was half the price I could say, not bad. But, for that money not even nearly good enough.

I have to try this F1 and compare it my own system.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#411193 - 11/11/15 06:21 AM Re: Bose F1 [Re: guitpic1]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
I don't want to drag out the old stereo/mono discussion again, what you like is what you like. But it occured to me that there has been an unbelivable amount of attention and praise for the CenterPoint Spacestaion amp. Go over to the Keyboard Corner forum and find the 143 page thread. Longest discussion ever of any product and 99% positive. Some serious players are involved too.

And what does it do? Fills a room evenly with Stereo sound. So ??????

#411197 - 11/11/15 07:37 AM Re: Bose F1 [Re: Bill Lewis]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Bill Lewis
I don't want to drag out the old stereo/mono discussion again, what you like is what you like. But it occured to me that there has been an unbelivable amount of attention and praise for the CenterPoint Spacestaion amp. Go over to the Keyboard Corner forum and find the 143 page thread. Longest discussion ever of any product and 99% positive. Some serious players are involved too.

And what does it do? Fills a room evenly with Stereo sound. So ??????

Don M had the CP sent it back promptly...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online