SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#410654 - 11/02/15 12:09 AM Re: New Toy [Re: cgiles]
Saswick Offline

Loc: Garstang, Preston, Lancashire,...
Chas

Hope they are as good as you say, I've just bought one to try, be a change from my VLT 2. Will post some results when I receive it.

Col

#410657 - 11/02/15 04:24 AM Re: New Toy [Re: Saswick]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By: Saswick
Chas

Hope they are as good as you say, I've just bought one to try, be a change from my VLT 2. Will post some results when I receive it.

Col

Well, as I said, I got mine at half price so I consider it a SUPER bargain. The compression and especially the reverb (Lexicon) are top notch. You'll need to customize it to your voice (Gold channel) and then explore the literally thousands of effect combinations. No need to wear out your voice either; with the SoundCheck feature, you can just record a vocal phrase and use it as a real-time test bed for all the effects/features. There are dozens of chord combinations for really good two or three part harmony (with audio or guitar chord tracking).

Since you're a singer, you'll probably enjoy this thing even more than I do and YOUR results should be very satisfying. The most important thing - ignore the 'Quick Start' and download the manual. Read throughly before trying it out. It's essential to fine tune it. Lastly, it's very ergonomic and intuitive, with dedicated buttons for on-the=fly changes and easy to follow menus for the more permanent stuff.

Enjoy.

chas

#410660 - 11/02/15 06:00 AM Re: New Toy [Re: cgiles]
Saswick Offline

Loc: Garstang, Preston, Lancashire,...
Hi Chas

Thanks' for the follow up, I've already read the manual, I should be receiving the unit on Thursday or Friday so it should be an interesting weekend.

Keep you posted.

Col

#411154 - 11/10/15 11:22 AM Re: New Toy [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

I still wanna know why this items price was drastically reduced?....is it not selling or?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online