SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#409896 - 10/21/15 12:44 AM Re: New Korg Pa4x Demos by Bonners Music [Re: Mikem]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
Originally Posted By: Mikem
Originally Posted By: Dnj
They need to make demos in "live play mode" using styles & sounds,...this will show off the KB's versatility and navigational abilities while being played, keys Yamaha does this very well.....
most of these demos shown here get tiresome after a while, after all we already know these arrangers sound good headphone ...

but thanx for sharing cool2

I look for new videos every day, and only post the better ones of the latest keyboards, not the older ones, like S-950, Tyros 5, or PA3X, because I believe they serve a purpose to those who are interested in acquiring a new keyboard. But I understand what you're saying about similar videos getting tiresome after a while.

It's like advertising. Nobody wants to view or read ads, unless they're in the market for said product. Then, they're willing to see or read all they can.

I certainly hope forum members don't mind, otherwise, I'll either decrease the number of videos, or stop posting them altogether.

Just trying to share. No hard feelings whatsoever. smile

I appreciate and use the links.

Tx for posting.

#409902 - 10/21/15 05:50 AM Re: New Korg Pa4x Demos by Bonners Music [Re: Mikem]
Dnj Offline

we all look for different things in a demo...

#409912 - 10/21/15 09:38 AM Re: New Korg Pa4x Demos by Bonners Music [Re: guitpic1]
Mikem Offline

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Originally Posted By: guitpic1
Originally Posted By: Mikem
They need to make demos in "live play mode" using styles & sounds,...this will show off the KB's versatility and navigational abilities while being played, keys Yamaha does this very well.....
most of these demos shown here get tiresome after a while, after all we already know these arrangers sound good headphone ...

but thanx for sharing cool2

I look for new videos every day, and only post the better ones of the latest keyboards, not the older ones, like S-950, Tyros 5, or PA3X, because I believe they serve a purpose to those who are interested in acquiring a new keyboard. But I understand what you're saying about similar videos getting tiresome after a while.

It's like advertising. Nobody wants to view or read ads, unless they're in the market for said product. Then, they're willing to see or read all they can.

I certainly hope forum members don't mind, otherwise, I'll either decrease the number of videos, or stop posting them altogether.

Just trying to share. No hard feelings whatsoever. smile

I appreciate and use the links.

Tx for posting.

You are most welcome! I'm glad to hear you enjoy the videos.

#409937 - 10/21/15 04:38 PM Re: New Korg Pa4x Demos by Bonners Music [Re: Mikem]
Hal2001 Offline

Loc: U.S.
Hey Mike,
Just for the record ... I appreciate you posting your links to the Bonners Music pa4X demos (and any others). So, thanks. Please continue to share your research findings and please don't hesitate to let us know about a new pa4x presentation, even if it is not totally perfect.
Hal

#409938 - 10/21/15 04:40 PM Re: New Korg Pa4x Demos by Bonners Music [Re: Dnj]
Mikem Offline

we all look for different things in a demo...

That's absolutely true. People buy things for different reasons.

#409939 - 10/21/15 04:43 PM Re: New Korg Pa4x Demos by Bonners Music [Re: Hal2001]
Mikem Offline

Originally Posted By: Hal2001
Hey Mike,
Just for the record ... I appreciate you posting your links to the Bonners Music pa4X demos (and any others). So, thanks. Please continue to share your research findings and please don't hesitate to let us know about a new pa4x presentation, even if it is not totally perfect.
Hal

Thank you very much! I will continue to do so. I'm happy to know others like these demos as much as I do.

#409944 - 10/21/15 06:39 PM Re: New Korg Pa4x Demos by Bonners Music [Re: Mikem]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Wow this is a fantastic update in the PAX series. The piano (hope Yamaha can improve this on T5) is sublime! And the live feel also is more akin to vocalists than the Yammy.
Looking for sell prices in Australia but can't seem to get any bites as yet

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online