SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#40968 - 01/24/07 06:22 AM Styles for marches
D.Munson Offline

Loc: UK
Hi All I'm looking for some new styles for the KN7k suitable for marches. The one's installed on the keyboard are chanelled towards Sousa American marches. I know there are some German one's, but no English. Has anyone got any ideas?

Derek

#40969 - 01/24/07 07:36 AM Re: Styles for marches
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Derek,

What a coincidence, I was talking with one of our Keyboard Club Members only yesterday on this subject and he told me he finds quite a few Foxtrot rhythms with the tempo set at levels to suit the tune you are playing, works very well particularly for dancing. It also works vice versa with some tunes. It's worth a try don't you think?

Have fun!

Audrey

#40970 - 01/25/07 01:59 AM Re: Styles for marches
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi there - did you download the free styles of former Technics keyboards that were available prior to the Technics KN7000 site closed down? There are some Marches amongst those but probably similiar to the KN7 insofar as they are probably American or German type.

All these styles are availabale for free download on Bill Norries excellent site.
www.willumspages.co.uk

Joan

#40971 - 01/25/07 08:29 AM Re: Styles for marches
D.Munson Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Audrey Turner:
Hi Derek,

What a coincidence, I was talking with one of our Keyboard Club Members only yesterday on this subject and he told me he finds quite a few Foxtrot rhythms with the tempo set at levels to suit the tune you are playing, works very well particularly for dancing. It also works vice versa with some tunes. It's worth a try don't you think?

Have fun!

Audrey

Thanks Audrey and Joan for your suggestions.
Derek

#40972 - 01/26/07 07:05 AM Re: Styles for marches
roger brandon bradbury Offline

Loc: Willersey, Broadway
Derek, On the big wide Webb you will find styles for everyone and all free. If you go to eBay you will also find all the free styles. The only difference is that you will have to pay for them, and you are not told where they came from. Always ask where did the styles come from as I am sure you will not buy stolen ones.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online