SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#409171 - 10/02/15 07:08 AM GUNS,GUNS, GUNS!!!!!!! THANK GOD FOR GUNS! !
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Gotta love them. Gives you a feel how to be a true American.
Yet, another shooting and not the last one. Thanks "God" for guns. Too bad it wasn't another Islamic idiot.Would have been much better for our news stations to spread fear. And much easier. And we still think more guns is a solution to all this madness. But who cares?? Only the once close to the victims.

News stations became like Hollywood. Spread fear and propaganda, that is the way. Let's hate each other for so many stupid reasons as who's god is bigger asshole or more sadistic. Or whose skin color is better looking or wether we piss up wind or down wind. Lately I think we all do the first one , well because of how we were brought up or our religious beliefs. At least it easy to get guns so we can kill each other easier.
Thank God for guns.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#409195 - 10/02/15 03:40 PM Re: GUNS,GUNS, GUNS!!!!!!! THANK GOD FOR GUNS! ! [Re: mirza]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Guns equal votes...for the Republicans.

Just another day in Paradise!

#409244 - 10/04/15 01:37 AM Re: GUNS,GUNS, GUNS!!!!!!! THANK GOD FOR GUNS! ! [Re: mirza]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA

#409602 - 10/14/15 05:21 PM Re: GUNS,GUNS, GUNS!!!!!!! THANK GOD FOR GUNS! ! [Re: mirza]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
If guns kill people, how does anyone get out of a gun show alive? Spoons make me fat! I want spoons to be illegal. Oh ban food too cause it makes me fat. No more cars they kill people too. What about planes, trains and cruise ships.

#409608 - 10/14/15 07:16 PM Re: GUNS,GUNS, GUNS!!!!!!! THANK GOD FOR GUNS! ! [Re: brickboo]
Taike Offline

http://heedinggodscall.org/content/pfctoolkit-10

Gun lovers always come up with dumb things in order to justify their need. Nothing new there.

But, hey, keep on shooting each other for it seems like you hate each other anyway. Just don't put the blame on illegals or Muslims.

#409610 - 10/14/15 08:44 PM Re: GUNS,GUNS, GUNS!!!!!!! THANK GOD FOR GUNS! ! [Re: brickboo]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Originally Posted By: brickboo
If guns kill people, how does anyone get out of a gun show alive? Spoons make me fat! I want spoons to be illegal. Oh ban food too cause it makes me fat. No more cars they kill people too. What about planes, trains and cruise ships.

It is unstable people with guns that kill people. Simply allow a background check to prove you aren't unstable. But for some reason the NRA opposes that. How stupid. Or maybe they won't pass the check do you think? I am a gun owner myself. But I would have no problem having a background check.

#409613 - 10/15/15 12:22 AM Re: GUNS,GUNS, GUNS!!!!!!! THANK GOD FOR GUNS! ! [Re: mirza]
Taike Offline

#409661 - 10/16/15 01:44 AM Re: GUNS,GUNS, GUNS!!!!!!! THANK GOD FOR GUNS! ! [Re: brickboo]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Originally Posted By: brickboo

Don't be stupid, that makes no sense. I am a gun owner and like to shoot targets but I will gladly give up my guns to keep them out of the hands of the unstable. No one kills people with food or cars intentionally but they do with guns. This is why the USA has one of the highest gun death statistics of any country in the world. Or do you think that is simply coincidental? I don't think so. The big problem with the USA is that there are are so many guns here now it would take years to diminish the numbers. But they need to start at some time. Why do you need to own guns? If they start banning guns now in 100 years they will be eliminated. Think about your children's children. Or are you just more concerned about yourself?

Don't you know the second amendment can be changed? That is why it is called an amendment wink

#409662 - 10/16/15 03:34 AM Re: GUNS,GUNS, GUNS!!!!!!! THANK GOD FOR GUNS! ! [Re: mirza]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
People hold onto stupid second amendment like it was always there. Like it was a god's gift and not a man made. I understand at the time it was made it was for shure needed and a must. And it's been how many years since than and people still think the same. It just shows how stupid we are as humans and how little we have learned.
Unfortunately I don't think it will ever change. Media has mastered an illusion of fear.It's almost too easy to control the masses.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#409665 - 10/16/15 06:12 AM Re: GUNS,GUNS, GUNS!!!!!!! THANK GOD FOR GUNS! ! [Re: mirza]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Not directly related but this also makes me sick on the stomach.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/6124...he-Lion-outrage

But going back to the guns, it's not so much the guns themselves as it is the 'gun culture' in this country, especially in the South. Here in Georgia, it's about as ridiculous as you can get; it's okay to bring guns into bars (what could go wrong there?) and even churches. All this BS about '2nd Amendment rights' is no more than a smokescreen and everybody knows it. "They're coming to take away you guns" becomes the battle cry every time any semblance of a suggestion for common sense gun control comes up. I am just amazed at the political clout of the NRA and the naivete' of the American public. It's as ridiculous as not being able to be elected president unless you can prove you're a devout Christian (preferably Protestant). Why oh why do ideas and attitudes like this continue to persist among otherwise normal-thinking people. At what point in the future will common sense finally prevail? Probably long after I'm dead and gone.

chas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online