SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#409491 - 10/12/15 03:01 PM Re: AJ please respond... [Re: Henni]
kierc.0857 Offline

Just a brief note, it took a little time but Aj supplied me with the Audya 4 module 5.2A OS, so i thank him. As i said it took a while but he didn't forget and it came through tonight. Thanks AJ

#409507 - 10/12/15 09:09 PM Re: AJ please respond... [Re: kierc.0857]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi AJ,

Thank you so very, very much. Now we are all sorted & can at last play 3rd party styles created amongst ourselves. There are no other Audya software related problems whatsoever that I am aware of. Once again, tx to AJ, the Audyas rock once more.

AJ, I sincerely apologise for starting this thread in such a harsh way - I hope that you can forgive me. Although no excuse for my rude & uncalled for behaviour, I was extremely frustrated by this problem. Once again you came through on behalf of Ketron & solved another major problem. Yet again I & all of us Audya owners are indebted to you. Your support & service is 2nd to none.

For all new potential Audya owners, until Ketron Italy comes up with an official WORKING OS update, I suggest you insist that your new unit comes with the older OS5.2A already installed. This way you will be spared much frustration.

Regards,

Henni

#409580 - 10/14/15 10:19 AM Re: AJ please respond... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Sadly,

We still do not have the correct OS for the Audya 4. The supplied file does not work for it. Despite all my latest renewed enthusiasm, we are STILL stuck EXACTLY where we were before I started this thread.

So, the Audya 4 users are still not able to play styles created by other users - not good or cosher at all...

Anyway...

Henni

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online