SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#408809 - 09/24/15 08:20 AM Re: AJ please respond... [Re: Henni]
rosetree
Unregistered

In a worst-case scenario, could a Ketron service brainwash the instrument completely? BTW, I didn't know the firmware and the operating system is different in keyboards too, of course it's a big difference in computers. But here, it's about "OS" - operating system, not firmware. So where's the risk then?

#408810 - 09/24/15 09:01 AM Re: AJ please respond... [Re: Henni]
Dnj Offline

Do you think people reading all this would steer away from Ketron products & future purchases?

#408814 - 09/24/15 09:47 AM Re: AJ please respond... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
It is safe - believe me. I & many others already went this route, long ago. From OS5.0 to OS5.3D & back to OS5.2A. I know of no experienced problems whatsoever by any user.

Dnj, the ONLY Audya problem that I'm aware of is the inability to play unofficial 3rd party user styles. It's only for this reason that we are going back to an older OS. There are no other software related problems on the Audya of any sorts - I need to emphasize this. Don't get the wrong impression.

You should go listen to the demos of my latest HIQ_Styles on the Ketron forumn. All created by a novice like myself onboard the Audya - No other arranger currently available can do same. I've always said that "style modeling" was the Audya's strongest point. Now I'v laid down plenty of stuff to demonstrate this. You can take this as far as your imagination allows you...

Yes, I did get bored with my Audya due to a lack of fresh new styles. So I started creating my own & in a week or so I created over forty good new styles with ease. Anyone can do same. This gave some new life to my Audya and when I get bored again, I'll create some more. Hence this fuss to get a copy of the last OS that would allow new styles in the hands of every Audya owner.

Henni

#408864 - 09/25/15 09:52 AM Re: AJ please respond... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

So,

While things are moving slow for my friend's problem to be resolved, let me explain how those new styles were created:

1. Load ANY midi only style.
2. Browse in suitable audio drums.
3. This covers the different drums for ALL variations, breaks & fills in one single browse.
4. Mute audio drums for intros & endings.
5. Up midi drum volumes for those parts, but mute for all the rest.
Note: If drums not to your liking, either add groove loops like congas, simbals, snares, kicks, shakes, brushes & many many more to choose from in the drum groove channel. Use with audio drums or alone without it...
6. Browse in different audio bass loops for each variation. This comes with fills & breaks & riffs attached.
7. Now go through each variation. Keep good midi parts. Browse in loops as required.
8. These loops consists of:
a. Pure audio & midi guitars for three channels per variation.
b. Piano midi loops for one channel per variation.
c. Midi guitar, banjo, piano, reeds, strings etc. for another channel per variation.
9. Build up the style in this way to your heart's & imagination's content.
10. Save as new user style.
11. Go use new style in making music...

All of this is AMAZING & all are done right on-board the unit itself. There are more than one thousand drum sections, hundreds, if not more than a thousand of audio guitar, piano & other instrument loops to choose from. The different combinations possible is way more than my mind can handle or my ears can detect! Only the size of your imagination comes to play here.

Oh yes, any midi voice can be replaced or altered or moved to any different place, just the same as any other arranger. Any section of any style can be copied to <ANY>! section of any other style if measures the same.

Henni

#408951 - 09/28/15 03:54 AM Re: AJ please respond... [Re: Henni]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Hi Henni,

did you get the update as requested? and if you did can you reforward it to the rest of us waiting for it?.

Thanks
Robbo

#408953 - 09/28/15 04:15 AM Re: AJ please respond... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi Robbo,

No, I did not. I have OS5.2A for the Audya 76 & for the Audya 5. I have made those available long ago HERE. Just look for it on those pages.

I do NOT have it for the Audya 4 module, so I cannot help those as yet. This issue is important to me, so believe me I'll make available to ALL as soon as I receive ANYTHING whatsoever!

Cheers,

Henni

#408984 - 09/28/15 05:29 PM Re: AJ please respond... [Re: Henni]
Robbo Offline

Thanks Henni,

It will be interesting as too how loong Ketron takes to fix up 5.3b?

Robbo

#409441 - 10/10/15 05:48 PM Re: AJ please respond... [Re: Henni]
Robbo Offline

Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi Robbo,

No, I did not. I have OS5.2A for the Audya 76 & for the Audya 5. I have made those available long ago HERE. Just look for it on those pages.

I do NOT have it for the Audya 4 module, so I cannot help those as yet. This issue is important to me, so believe me I'll make available to ALL as soon as I receive ANYTHING whatsoever!

Cheers,

Henni

Hi Henni,

the only updater on the share was the Audya5 52A I have the original Audya 76 is the Audya 5 the same or do i actually need the 76?, because I couldn't find it on the 3 pages?

Thanks Robbo

Edited by Robbo (10/10/15 06:03 PM)

#409464 - 10/11/15 04:30 PM Henni [Re: Robbo]
Robbo Offline

Originally Posted By: Robbo
Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi Robbo,

Cheers,

Henni

Hi Henni,

the only updater on the share was the Audya5 52A I have the original Audya 76 is the Audya 5 the same or do i actually need the 76?, because I couldn't find it on the 3 pages?

Thanks Robbo

#409470 - 10/12/15 12:29 AM Re: AJ please respond... [Re: Henni]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Get a grip Henni. No AJ isn't Ketron despite what you think. Be thankful he supports Ketron gear like he does. Show some patience because you are not showing yourself in a good light being so unreasonably demanding.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online