SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#408588 - 09/19/15 03:46 PM Re: ROLAND BK9 Demo revisited [Re: Dnj]
rosetree
Unregistered

Personally, I haven't experienced these problems even when I played complex arrangements with about 10 tracks through the Integra, but I mostly tend to take more SRX sounds and only few SN tones. But I read a lot about these problems in the Rolandclan forum. You should find threads about the problem there, I guess from about early 2014. It can occur even with 2-3 SN tones if these use a lot of glissandi, slides etc. Then both latencies, uneven rhythm and lacking notes can occur. Someone reported it to Roland, and their answer was that unfortunately these problems exist and they hope to manage it better in future instruments. So no hope to get it solved in the present Integra, but as I said, SRX sounds (plain PCM of high quality) are more important to me, and it doesn't seem to be a very frequently occurring problem.

Edited by rosetree (09/19/15 03:47 PM)

#408605 - 09/19/15 06:06 PM Re: ROLAND BK9 Demo revisited [Re: ]
Mikem Offline

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Originally Posted By: rosetree
Personally, I haven't experienced these problems even when I played complex arrangements with about 10 tracks through the Integra, but I mostly tend to take more SRX sounds and only few SN tones. But I read a lot about these problems in the Rolandclan forum. You should find threads about the problem there, I guess from about early 2014. It can occur even with 2-3 SN tones if these use a lot of glissandi, slides etc. Then both latencies, uneven rhythm and lacking notes can occur. Someone reported it to Roland, and their answer was that unfortunately these problems exist and they hope to manage it better in future instruments. So no hope to get it solved in the present Integra, but as I said, SRX sounds (plain PCM of high quality) are more important to me, and it doesn't seem to be a very frequently occurring problem.

Thanks very much for your answers, Rosetree.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online