SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#408241 - 09/13/15 10:09 AM Re: Mainstage 3 [Re: musicforyourday]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: musicforyourday
I do think Mainstage is a great option for Live playing if you own a Mac I am hoping that the new IPAD pro will have a Mainstage option that would be cool also I am very interested in you opinion of the Casio PX 560 I am considering one as well .

I doubt it will be the same thing running on ipad, the mac version comes with over 100 GB of sounds.

But on my ipad i am using logic remote, which gives me direct touchcontroll over mainstage from the ipad..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#408251 - 09/13/15 03:42 PM Re: Mainstage 3 [Re: musicforyourday]
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
I haven't the Casio PX 560 yet. But here is a nice review of the PX 360

#408318 - 09/14/15 03:07 PM Re: Mainstage 3 [Re: FransN]
dralion Offline

Forte 4 is a powerful performance oriented VST plugin host for Windows PCs. Forte unleashes your creativity with features designed specifically for live performance.

Control entire sets of plugins using set-lists and scenes.
Flip between setups with the touch of a button or MIDI controller.
Route MIDI in flexible ways to your VST plugins for new creative possibilities.

http://www.brainspawn.com/

#408416 - 09/16/15 08:54 PM Re: Mainstage 3 [Re: Bachus]
Torch Offline

What Bachus says about Mainstage 3 sounds so good that I might start looking around for a used Macbook in spite of my personal bias against Apple as a company. If I can find a good buy on a used Macbook, it seems that $30 more will give a me a powerful and yet flexible module.
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#408420 - 09/16/15 11:35 PM Re: Mainstage 3 [Re: Torch]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Torch
What Bachus says about Mainstage 3 sounds so good that I might start looking around for a used Macbook in spite of my personal bias against Apple as a company. If I can find a good buy on a used Macbook, it seems that $30 more will give a me a powerful and yet flexible module.

As allways try befor you buy....

But with mainstage around, i will not replace most of my recently stolen modules( more then 10). And i am even doubting about replacing the Kronos. Tough Karma is a brilliant thing.

#408477 - 09/17/15 09:54 PM Re: Mainstage 3 [Re: Bachus]
Torch Offline

But with mainstage around, i will not replace most of my recently stolen modules( more then 10). And i am even doubting about replacing the Kronos. Tough Karma is a brilliant thing. [/quote]

I told my son to install Mainstage 3 in his Macbook Pro. I told him that I would pay for it. At $30 I thought I can just go ahead buy it. IfO1O I decide not to buy a used Mac, my son can use Mainstage 3 as it seems to offer many tools for guitar players.

BTW, I am sorry again about the burglary. I hope that you get good compensation for the stolen items from the insurance so that you get your money back even though you are not planning to replace them thanks to Mainstage 3.
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#408478 - 09/17/15 10:28 PM Re: Mainstage 3 [Re: Torch]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Torch

But with mainstage around, i will not replace most of my recently stolen modules( more then 10). And i am even doubting about replacing the Kronos. Tough Karma is a brilliant thing.

I told my son to install Mainstage 3 in his Macbook Pro. I told him that I would pay for it. At $30 I thought I can just go ahead buy it. IfO1O I decide not to buy a used Mac, my son can use Mainstage 3 as it seems to offer many tools for guitar players.

BTW, I am sorry again about the burglary. I hope that you get good compensation for the stolen items from the insurance so that you get your money back even though you are not planning to replace them thanks to Mainstage 3. [/quote]

Well i am getting some stuff back, t5, monitors, audio interface an 88 key and maybe 1 or 2 of the modules ( integra7) the ones i actually used a lot...

The insurance got me covered for most of my losses

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online