SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#408406 - 09/16/15 04:31 PM Re: BK9 on a band gig [Re: Bill Lewis]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Thanks guys

So far lovin it here and wish I could of come sooner and got established. But again I didn't move here for the music business, although its a lot more active than where I came from.

As for the BK9 dual screens. I don't look at them a lot when playing, I like to have everything set so I can play sing , watch the crowd, etc. without distractions. At home doing editing its serves me fine, no complaints. I haven't even tried the IPAD APP yet and I'm sure that will be another plus.
I'm down to two keyboards !! Used to have about six. The BK9 is sort of my Swiss Army Knife keyboard. The band gig solidified my belief that the sounds would hold up on their own so all is good.
I'm really tempted by the Spacestaion amp but of course Carvin just came out with a new speaker which is like a Bose Compact, but with a 6 channel mixer w/effects in one small case. Add another non powered speaker and you have a super compact stereo system. I really like Carvin stuff for the money. Too much to digest right now.

#408407 - 09/16/15 04:54 PM Re: BK9 on a band gig [Re: Bill Lewis]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Bill Lewis
Thanks guys Carvin just came out with a new speaker which is like a Bose Compact, but with a 6 channel mixer w/effects in one small case. Add another non powered speaker and you have a super compact stereo system. I really like Carvin stuff for the money. Too much to digest right now.

http://www.carvinaudio.com/collections/s600

http://www.carvinaudio.com/collections/t...-speaker-system

Edited by Dnj (09/16/15 04:56 PM)

#408409 - 09/16/15 06:47 PM Re: BK9 on a band gig [Re: Bill Lewis]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Thanks for posting the link to the new Carvin PA. I forgot to include that. 19 lbs. and a real wood cabinet. Very expandable. Just bring what you need and add pieces as required. Not a bad price either.

right now my next purchase is a big flat screen and a Zvox sound system. I have one of the smaller Zvox models and can't wait to hear it's big brother. With my new 55". 4K Ultra HD.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online