SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#40792 - 06/03/06 04:31 PM FORUM
santa1 Offline

Loc: stuart, fl usa
please keep the forum going. My first TECHNICS keyboard was a KN800. Then I bought and still have and use on the gig, the KN1000 and KN2000. Just before Technics announced the end of production, I had bought the KN7000. I have played on it some and intend to begin using it on the gig eventually. So, I will most likely be using the forum for help The information I have gleaned, web site referral, etc. have been very helpfull in the past. I do lots of sequenceing, composer work, layering of sounds, etc. on my near antique 1000 and 2000. I love to compose entire songs, ending, intro, fill ins, etc. and create entire arrangements. The Technics is like a painter's pallet. You can be extreemly creative with Technics and I know the KN7000 will be even more usefull to me. Anyone else doing complete arrangements using the sequencer and storing on disk or card?

#40793 - 06/03/06 05:37 PM Re: FORUM
nsr007 Offline

Loc: USA
"Anyone else doing complete arrangements using the sequencer and storing on disk or card?"

Absolutely. ALL my work is original. I do original backing in the COMPOSER. On occasion, I have reworked a big band style in the keyboard to the point of it being my very own. I like NO styles in the keyboard because they just don't work in a professional sense. I'm sure many on the forum have fun playing along with them repetitiously playing in the background. Those 4 measures come around too often for me. Good for you that you have several KNs in your possession. You should have no trouble transferring your earlier work to the KN7000.

Scott

#40794 - 06/03/06 06:43 PM Re: FORUM
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by santa1:
please keep the forum going.

No problem. This forum isn't ever going to go away while there are ANY people that need to discuss using Technics keyboards.

#40795 - 06/03/06 07:39 PM Re: FORUM
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Thanks Nigel !!
Walt

#40796 - 06/04/06 04:47 AM Re: FORUM
Fran D Offline

Loc: Aiken, SC, USA
Nigel,

We appreciate your support.

Would love to have you join us in March at the Third Annual Florida Keyboard Jam.

From what I see, we could be the largest keyboard group meeting annually and we grow bigger each year.

Fran in SC

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online