SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#407863 - 09/06/15 11:49 AM Re: iPhone FUSION Guitar...... [Re: Dnj]
OldNewb Offline

Loc: Shorewood Wi. USA
If you want to see something guitarists WILL be interested in, this I think will be much more sellable and I do not even know what price point it will be at as the kickstarter program for it has not quite begun yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJFfnTkyj-g&list=WL&index=23

#407864 - 09/06/15 12:10 PM Re: iPhone FUSION Guitar...... [Re: OldNewb]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: OldNewb
If you want to see something guitarists WILL be interested in, this I think will be much more sellable and I do not even know what price point it will be at as the kickstarter program for it has not quite begun yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJFfnTkyj-g&list=WL&index=23

Thats a kool Idea also, cool2 ...new innovations in musical gear is coming to light every day,....we live in a exciting world of technology,....glad I'm around to experience it.

#407884 - 09/06/15 04:31 PM Re: iPhone FUSION Guitar...... [Re: Dnj]
Beakybird Offline

I think it will sell a lot too if the street price brings it down to $600. It looks amazing with the amp simulations and the built in speakers. I wish I had more time to get back into the guitar. If the fingerboard and pickups were good, I would buy one in a heartbeat. I played for years, and spent a year putting in 6 hours a day.

I can see a lot of orthopedic problems with people constantly looking down at their iPhone while playing guitar. So if this is successful, I would invest in a company that manufactures neck braces.

#407885 - 09/06/15 04:34 PM Re: iPhone FUSION Guitar...... [Re: Beakybird]
Dnj Offline

We'll know soon enough Uncle Dave has one on the way wink ....just sayin'.... coffee

#407894 - 09/06/15 06:16 PM Re: iPhone FUSION Guitar...... [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
When I first began playing nite clubs, bars and restaurants, I had a 6-sting Ibanez that cost me about $350 in the early 1960s. I found a pickup that was spring loaded and fit snugly in the body opening and it really sounded good going through a pawn shop tube amp that I got for $25 back then. Then I graduated to a Yamaha 12-string, which sounded fantastic, much fuller than the six string, ran it through the same amp, and for the next decade I was singin' country music to the ladies at all the local bars, VFWs and American Legions. As the song says "Those were the days my friend." I had lots of fun, later formed a 5 piece country band, then some damned fool introduced arranger keyboards. WOW! That was a long time ago, but those years are still shining brightly in the cobwebs of my mind.

For what you get with the price tag on that guitar, it's a real bargain, and if I have a few bucks left over at Christmas Time, I just might have to buy one for my son.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online